How much shit can you swallow?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There are highs and lows following a football team. We are in the Premier League and currently doing better than the time last season we were here (based on league position at least). This is a high, despite how it feels.
Fact is we could not get another point this year and still go into January 3 points better off than we did in 20/21 and in with a much better chance of staying up (mathematically at least). Doesn't feel like much consolation at the moment though.

How much shit from the Prince are you willing to swallow and still turn up at Bramall Lane?

For those that want Hecky gone... what if he stays and we ship 3, 4, 5 or 6 goal per game every match? Do you still turn up cos you're such a big bladey blade?

What if Hecky does get his marching orders and, quelle surprise, we're still gutless and ship 3, 4 , 5, 6 goals per game?

What if we make no reasonable attempt to improve the team in Januaray?

At what point do you reckon there's maybe something better you could be doing with your Saturday afternoons than going to Bramall Lane?

If the owners not interested, I honestly can't see why we should be.

How about you guys? Where do you draw the line?
It’s a way of life unfortunately. Win, lose or draw… I’ll be there⚔️

How much shit from the Prince are you willing to swallow and still turn up at Bramall Lane?

For those that want Hecky gone... what if he stays and we ship 3, 4, 5 or 6 goal per game every match? Do you still turn up cos you're such a big bladey blade?

What if Hecky does get his marching orders and, quelle surprise, we're still gutless and ship 3, 4 , 5, 6 goals per game?

What if we make no reasonable attempt to improve the team in Januaray?

At what point do you reckon there's maybe something better you could be doing with your Saturday afternoons than going to Bramall Lane?

If the owners not interested, I honestly can't see why we should be.

How about you guys? Where do you draw the line?
I appreciate it’s been a disappointing season but wow. It’s been absolutely brilliant for most of the last six years.

Take the rough with the smooth!

Back
Top Bottom