Next manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As some of you know, my wife is a football reporter for a media company aswell as a blade

"Darling, I've heard Slavisa Jokanovic is first choice for the Blades job? Do you know owt?"

"I don't know love, is he?"

chris_kamara_youtube_sky_sports.jpg

As some of you know, my wife is a football reporter for a media company aswell as a blade. She says that Slavisa Jokanovic is the number one target for quite some time and has now been interviewed and believed to be leaving his contract in Qatar which has a month left to run. “It’s as good as finalised”. She was right about Ramsdale, Brewster signings and cw leaving. You dont get her sort of job without good contacts so il leave that here…..That’ll do for me
Sounds promising. Best man for the job for me .

Forgot about Marcelo, and what about Alex Sabella?
Never seen anybody head a ball as hard as Jostein Flo. Jesus Christ, hope he doesn't suffer for that in later years.
Sorry Steel, I'm not really a fan of old Jostein. His heading was often wayward from memory, he never played that role for Norway and I think played as a right centre forward, almost a right wing. He was a great crosser of the ball, I remember that and he did well in the PL. Then we got relegated and he was much worse!? Could never figure that out!

Speaking of Marcelo, he was a great header of the ball! Deano the best though, got to be!

Erik Tonne. Frank Talia. Arturo Lupoli. Florent Cuvelier. We’ve had some quality forrins over the years.

Fair enough, Cuvelier might have been decent if he wasn’t made of balsa wood.

Didn't she say Eddie Howe was number 1 target? i'm sure you posted that
Probably was before the Celtic interest, was all but done before the backroom staff issue. Maybe Tindall said he's a fanny.

Well ive lobbed £180 on Jokanovic being next manager, told her if i win il take her out, if i lose its her fault we cant feed the child. Was told iam a nob. She’s probably right about that too 😂

Hmm, he did ok, but not fit to lace Jan Aage's boots. Marcelo, now there's a foreign player I loved, as much for his passion when scoring too!
2 greats, Along with ahem Olivier Tebily. Think to be considered legitimate though they have to be scouted and signed from abroad too. two of the best goals I've seen at the lane were Dellas and Jean Calve.

Can't beat waiting until the season is almost done and say West Brom with a rich Chinese owner also need a manager. Get it done now if you want him.
Yeah, this awful season at least gave us a head over our relegation rivals. They have they both been preoccupied with trying to get out of trouble....We haven’t

Back
Top Bottom