Next 4 games

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Between 3 to 5 I reckon, Beat Derby, lose at Hull, maybe pick up a point or two in the other games?

I still question where the goals will come from unless a chance falls to Billy Sharp In the box.

Posh and Hull look the easiest fixtures on current form but neither of those will be pushovers.

Preston have started to click and Derby are much better than many predicted considering their current woes.

Like all championship fixtures, it is just so hard to predict. I can see anything from 1 - 7 points being realistic at the moment, all dependant on how quickly the new faces make an impact. At the very least I think we will be harder to beat now, so it's all about getting things firing from the middle to the front of the team.

Chiefly, we just need to get that first win on the board and take it from there.

Aim for the golden 2 points per game, I would snap your hands off now for 2 wins and 2 draws.

Lets steady the ship.

I hope the new lads use the time to settle in. Fingers crossed.

Hopefully we can get a win against Peterborough as that will work wonders for confidence. Win that and we may turn the corner and start to push on. Lose and the pressure will be on.

7 points lose against Peterborough as players take time to settle in draw the next one. Scrappy win after that and then a really convincing win to finish signalling the turn around has started.

if the fresh faces san motivate the front 3 into finding the net anything is possible
8 or 10 should be doable
but other factors come into play ,poor decisions yellow/ red cards
but the optimist says 10 a pessimist 5

Back
Top Bottom