New Striker....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Madine was let go because he wasn't good enough for the Premiership but neither we're we after all.
(TRIGGER WARNING)
Moose is available, and is proven at PL level. Just need someone to go and fetch him from Iran. And then stop him eating junk food for a couple of months. And stop him driving about and partying. And make him train properly (was thinking of kebab/carrot on a stick might work). And stop him carrying out awful crimes like parking in Wilder's/Heckys parking spot at the training ground.

Other than that - zero risk

(TRIGGER WARNING)
Moose is available, and is proven at PL level. Just need someone to go and fetch him from Iran. And then stop him eating junk food for a couple of months. And stop him driving about and partying. And make him train properly (was thinking of kebab/carrot on a stick might work). And stop him carrying out awful crimes like parking in Wilder's/Heckys parking spot at the training ground.

On my way

Bit ironic he’s in Iran as he didn’t that much

everton would want at least 50% of maupays salary so we can forget that one armstrong and archer are the 2 most realistic targets salary wise if were looking for a billy replacement i do think another striker will come in if khadra goes back just a question of what type of striker our management team fancy

Osula is being recalled. Unfortunately can't play on Saturday though and is suspended for 3 games

Osula is being recalled. Unfortunately can't play on Saturday though and is suspended for 3 games
I said this when Mcburnie first got injured, can see him taking Khadras spot.

Osula suspended for three matches, subsequently would not get a look in at Derby and gives us a chance for him to work with our first team, have a good look at him to see if he good enough to help us to the end of the season. If not he goes back out on loan to give him more game t8me as he has not featured very much for Derby.

On my way

Bit ironic he’s in Iran as he didn’t that much
Sorry, I’ve not followed Mousset’s moves too closely. Is he actually in Iran or is it a piss take I have missed?

Iran. Goodness me.

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I’d sooner put a bid in for the Moose from talksport.

i still think we will bring a premier league benchwarmer in on loan this window even with osula back if not we really must be skint

i still think we will bring a premier league benchwarmer in on loan this window even with osula back if not we really must be skint
Skint now he's poured it into Beerschott.

A career ending red card!!??

But if we do think we need a new striker…let’s not leave it till the last day of the windows.

Can see it now.. we bring someone in and they’re actually successful 10 plus goals firing us to promotion in the second half and all us desperate to sign them permanently

But if we do think we need a new striker…let’s not leave it till the last day of the windows.
sorry carl but i suspect it will be very late in the january window if we bring a loan striker in a combination of us relying on other clubs business in the transfer market plus the takeover thing at the lane in any case weve 2 very winable home games before we go to reading on the 28th we should be ok mind im still hoping we add to our strike power

sorry carl but i suspect it will be very late in the january window if we bring a loan striker in a combination of us relying on other clubs business in the transfer market plus the takeover thing at the lane in any case weve 2 very winable home games before we go to reading on the 28th we should be ok mind im still hoping we add to our strike power
Yes, I know players and agents like to keep their options open till the last minute. But I’d also like to think we’ve been making contact with potential targets well before the turn of the year…But that is more in hope

Back
Top Bottom