New Striker....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pointless thread, we're skint. The prince is already asset stripping, desso pitch at shirecliffe not finished, won't pay our measly part towards Kahdras wages and until this African consortium takes over even players wages not guaranteed. Hecky crapping himself he will sell Berge and Illy before takeover signed and sealed.

Pointless thread, we're skint. The prince is already asset stripping, desso pitch at shirecliffe not finished, won't pay our measly part towards Kahdras wages and until this African consortium takes over even players wages not guaranteed. Hecky crapping himself he will sell Berge and Illy before takeover signed and sealed.
Have a beer mate

chris wood would be fantastic for us but not a cat in hells chance of getting him mind if we get to premier league we may have a chance just the type you need in that division although can see him ending up back at leeds if they stay up

Following a little investigative research, it appears Connor Wickham has just left Forest Green Rovers after his short-term contract expired. Scored 9 in 20. Let’s face it, he will be used to pressure having perfomed in front of some the most massive, demanding and boisterous fans in the land.

Ideal loan : Chris Wood or Adam Armstrong.

Ideal transfers (no munneh) : Stewart, Piroe or Gyokeres.

Realistically : Cameron Archer, Jordan Ayew, Surridge

If we could get Archer I'd say go for him as he's different to what we have now.

Need a striker who can run in behind defences, especially away from home when the onus in on the opposition to push up the pitch.

Few mentioned so far, same names recurring, wonder what Hecky has up the sleeve of that baby shit brown jumper!??

archer has to be in the top 3 or 4 were looking at cant see forest doing us any favours with surridge rondon could be interesting on a free even at 33 but adam armstrong would be the number 1 target for me i reckon he would bag us 8/10 goals in the 2nd half of the season

We could tell Klopp that we’ll get Núñez up to speed for him with a few training sessions will Billy he’ll thank us later! Truth is nobody is coming I don’t think we have the money.

Did Hecky manage Armstrong at Barnsley?

Any striker who is Big, Ugly and got the majority of his teeth missing will do.

Would love to see us get Archer, but the clickbait sources today have him strongly linked with Middlesbrough

Lyle Taylor is sat in the Forrest reserves doing nothing. May be worth a punt on a loan.

Or the likes of Sam Surridge ( although he’s getting game time at min)

Jamal Lowe at Bournemouth another one
jamal lowe could be on our radar cant get in at bournemouth like southampton looking like their gonna spend this window did well at swansea but doesnt look like hes good enough for premier league if both these clubs bring strikers in lowe and armstrong could be available

This all sounds lovely, but I fear most haven’t been paying attention.
We aren’t going to sign anyone if there is any kind of fee involved, it’s no longer a case of us gambling now to make sure we get over the line, we simply have no funds to do this.

So it’s free transfers at best, our wage bill is already over what the club can maintain through self generated funds so I dread to think what pool we are paddling in if we are actually out there looking to sign someone.

Quite simply we fucked up letting Didzy go…and injuries to Brewster and now McB are looking like they will cost us.
Hecky has failed to get a tune out of a very talented player and so that cost has been wasted.
I’m not even confident that if/when Khadra leaves we will be able to get another in. So we are left looking to recall a player getting the odd minutes at Derby, and using another kid who’s struggled regularly and a 37 year old who’s struggling to offer much to the team with linking up and ability with the ball.

There’s a real risk we could squander a great position in the next 20 games as from what I have seen we aren’t looking much like a top 2 team and miles off some of the teams chasing us with us having to play them all again too!

This all sounds lovely, but I fear most haven’t been paying attention.
We aren’t going to sign anyone if there is any kind of fee involved, it’s no longer a case of us gambling now to make sure we get over the line, we simply have no funds to do this.

So it’s free transfers at best, our wage bill is already over what the club can maintain through self generated funds so I dread to think what pool we are paddling in if we are actually out there looking to sign someone.

Quite simply we fucked up letting Didzy go…and injuries to Brewster and now McB are looking like they will cost us.
Hecky has failed to get a tune out of a very talented player and so that cost has been wasted.
I’m not even confident that if/when Khadra leaves we will be able to get another in. So we are left looking to recall a player getting the odd minutes at Derby, and using another kid who’s struggled regularly and a 37 year old who’s struggling to offer much to the team with linking up and ability with the ball.

There’s a real risk we could squander a great position in the next 20 games as from what I have seen we aren’t looking much like a top 2 team and miles off some of the teams chasing us with us having to play them all again too!
we must be able to bring a striker in on loan if khadra goes back which looks likely even if were not paying a large part of his salary and i think we will

We did well keeping the squad together this summer as well as adding to it I’d love another signing but I’m being realistic I don’t think we can afford another player without taking away from next seasons budget if we were to be promoted.

We did well keeping the squad together this summer as well as adding to it I’d love another signing but I’m being realistic I don’t think we can afford another player without taking away from next seasons budget if we were to be promoted.
in that case were seriously in danger of blowing our automatic chances only needs nidaye and mcburnie to get serious injuries and were in big trouble probably got enough for play offs but not top 2 imo if we dont bring another striker in

Back
Top Bottom