New regulator

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think the cat is out of the bag in "getting our game back" etc. But there is so much low hanging fruit that could be regulated- size of youth squads, number of loans a player is allowed before they must be listed in the 25 or sold/released, loan fees, using multiple club systems to bump up player value and create profit, self sponsorship
Agreed but it is a multibillion dollar industry now and that means it would simply become a legal battleground- why do you think Man City and Chelsea are, seemingly, immune? Even the PL can’t take them on.

i dont think your far wide of the mark with that if a european super league and super league 2 doesnt get off the ground i can see a 12 team super league in england or maybe a british super league incorporating celtic and rangers with each team playing each other 4 times a season sky and tnt are only interested in games between the big wealthy clubs in this country anyway bigger audiences means bigger revenue from advertising
Yep, they can all fuck off to the oblivion that will ensue. They’ll then have to incorporate teams from America, China and the Middle East - all staffed by greedy pros from around the world with no affinity to their clubs or country. No one in Europe or South America will give a toss and domestic leagues there will flourish. Lets not forget that until about 1992 and the founding of the PL, the whole country stood still on FA Cup final day. TV coverage on both channels started about 10 am

Back
Top Bottom