Neal Maupay

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think he would jump at the chance to come to us NOW as Everton fans giving him some cosh,and a real chance to really show he can perform at premier level,he has it in him to be a top striker, younger King Billy and I'm sure the price would be well within budget your thoughts Blades?

I think he would jump at the chance to come to us NOW as Everton fans giving him some cosh,and a real chance to really show he can perform at premier level,he has it in him to be a top striker, younger King Billy and I'm sure the price would be well within budget your thoughts Blades?
Free? Don't want to spend any of the budget on a fee.

Started on Saturday.

Signing Neal Maupay now would be the equivalent of successfully dodging a bullet and then asking the shooter to try again with the gun against your head this time.

Signing Neal Maupay now would be the equivalent of successfully dodging a bullet and then asking the shooter to try again with the gun against your head this time.
If he came for free and Everton paid half his wages I'd have him.

Going back in for Maupay would be like a dog returning to its sick. Unpopular opinion perhaps but McBurnie for all his faults turned out to be the better option.

Going back in for Maupay would be like a dog returning to its sick. Unpopular opinion perhaps but McBurnie for all his faults turned out to be the better option.

The dog understands that his sick is just wasted nourishment, and we need all the nourishment we can get.

The dog understands that his sick is just wasted nourishment, and we need all the nourishment we can get.
You've convinced me, why don't we get Leon back in on a pay per play while we're at it. Free agent an'all so ticks all the boxes

Another one who people turn their noses up at but behind Archer (0 PL goals) and McBurnie (6 PL goals?) we've got Jebbo, Osula, Traore and Brewster (1 PL goal between the 4 of them) plus a couple of 17 year olds. Maupay has 27 PL goals for context.

I know many don't rate him but I think he'd be great in our team like ours.
Aggressive grafter and, with confidence, would know where the net is.
I quite like him too but must say I've not seen a great deal since he was at Brentford the first time and has obviously struggled a bit since. I'm just surprised Brentford want him back.

I quite like him too but must say I've not seen a great deal since he was at Brentford the first time and has obviously struggled a bit since. I'm just surprised Brentford want him back.

Did well in his first season for Brighton.
Then fell out of favour and ended up at Everton. Had a quiet couple of seasons but he's not old, sure he's still got plenty left in him. Brentford don't get many wrong and they seem to think so.

Lost his confidence totally, still a player in there I think. That first season at Brighton he was very good at this level.

Another one who people turn their noses up at but behind Archer (0 PL goals) and McBurnie (6 PL goals?) we've got Jebbo, Osula, Traore and Brewster (1 PL goal between the 4 of them) plus a couple of 17 year olds. Maupay has 27 PL goals for context.
Like those savings policies banks try to sell you based on a short period of time of the stockmarket, past performance is no guarantee to what will happen in the future.

Like those savings policies banks try to sell you based on a short period of time of the stockmarket, past performance is no guarantee to what will happen in the future.
Correct, but he's still much more likely to score goals this season than 90% of our strikeforce. At the moment we're 3 games in and they have 0 goals between them.

I wanted us to sign him in the summer but glad we didn't. Through on goal, open net and still passed it! Obviously no confidence.

He's out of contract next summer but I can't see him dropping down a division or us affording his wages, so this is a pointless post really. I'm just going to look out the window to check the weather. Back soon with an exciting update.

Back
Top Bottom