Ndiaye V England.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Any English person who follows football but doesn’t support England are just doing it for attention. It’s the only explanation.
I don't follow them, they're a bunch of cheating twats who will fuck over clubs like ours and get every decision in their favour for every minute of every game we play against them if we get promoted

"Buying clever fouls"
What the hell does that mean?
Cheating is what most people would call it,

So they can piss off as far as I'm concerned,

I don't follow them, they're a bunch of cheating twats who will fuck over clubs like ours and get every decision in their favour for every minute of every game we play against them if we get promoted

"Buying clever fouls"

Did you watch the game tonight or any of the group games?

If so, why? Genuine question.

It does just look like cramp to me, we know he has issues with that. I am not surprised he is getting it out in the heat of Qatar.

Cramp or injury, the lad deserves a week off just like the rest of the squad. PH will want him to start v Huddersfield, but he is probably smart enough to give the player options if he wants to start.

Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
I'm not sure we should be making such a big deal about it. Calling people fucktards is throwing stones in a glass house!
Get back to your sticker book you prick

Just curious, if he misses games because of something he picked up on Internstional duty, do they need to compensate us? I mean, if you borrow something and you return it not in the state you borrowed it then you’d need to compensate.

Cramp or injury, the lad deserves a week off just like the rest of the squad. PH will want him to start v Huddersfield, but he is probably smart enough to give the player options if he wants to start.
Really he's Been on warm weather training ! Not had much game time ! Just enough to keep him fit and fresh.
He should come back raring to go just like the rest of the squad.A great learning experience which hopefully we will benefit from.

I have to be honest and say he was a bit disappointing against ENG. I wanted him to show the same tenacity as he does for us but he was often seen strolling around like he was Messi. Perhaps part of the reason he was subbed off. He didn’t have much influence on the game sadly but great experience for him regardless and he had a couple of strong performances.

Best news is that he is hopefully still fit.

I have to be honest and say he was a bit disappointing against ENG. I wanted him to show the same tenacity as he does for us but he was often seen strolling around like he was Messi. Perhaps part of the reason he was subbed off. He didn’t have much influence on the game sadly but great experience for him regardless and he had a couple of strong performances.

Playing against better quality he was stifled. Saka just poking the ball away from him shocked me tbh, when we see him running championship defences ragged week in week out. With better players around him probably a different story but it did make me think how he'd peform against prem defences when he does play at top level with us or otherwise

He was starved of the ball and taken off as he had a knock

Did you watch the game tonight or any of the group games?

If so, why? Genuine question.
I've never seen so little of a World Cup, its just bypassed me. I don't know why.

I've had to look up some of the scores a day later when I remembered there were some matches taking place.

I can't get my head around supporting England or why supporters of clubs outside the top six mainly would want to support them.
The team is full of players that cheat them and get away with it every week.

Fans of most clubs want to see Jack Grealish hung, drawn and quartered one week, and now they're cheering him on, I don't get it.

Maguire, Walker, Ramsdale, Jagielka from past years, none of them would have got a meaningful cap if they'd stayed with us. So even taking money out of the equation every player has to leave if he wants to represent England. The system is designed that way to keep the top clubs on top, and keep the lesser clubs, lesser.

Would have helped if they'd passed him the ball to be honest. Sarr is so greedy, it's no wonder he's never got a bigger move.

Versus Ecuador Ndiaye was their best player but in the second half they barely passed him the ball or played down the right side. So he hardly touched it second half and got subbed.

Would have helped if they'd passed him the ball to be honest. Sarr is so greedy, it's no wonder he's never got a bigger move.

Versus Ecuador Ndiaye was their best player but in the second half they barely passed him the ball or played down the right side. So he hardly touched it second half and got subbed.
Agree totally, he did seem to be disregarded by the rest of the Senegal team. Bypassed generally. More fool them. Their one route seemed to be long ball to Sarr, who then hogged it. Still he comes home uninjured, and hopefully still match fit. Good result imo. Great experience for him and still not fully on the radar. Hecky, get a new contract signed before Christmas!!

Any English person who follows football but doesn’t support England are just doing it for attention. It’s the only explanation.
I’m sorry but comments like this really wind me up.

I love my football I’m English but have no desire to watch England and couldn’t care less whether they win or lose.

That is my entitlement to feel like that, I don’t have to reason with anyone. If you think that’s attention seeking then crack on with your ill informed opinions

Iliman didn't really get into the game much really.
I'm not sure that was so much of a slight on him, after the first 30mins and Senegals missed chances they barely strung more than 5 passes together and certainly didn't get it into the final 3rd much. It didn't change 2nd half either.

I expected a bit more from Senegal in general.

As for Iliman want him to do well but kinda hoping now they are out he can focus back on us and hasn't made the case to clubs who may pursue him to seriously bid in Jan.

Just curious, if he misses games because of something he picked up on Internstional duty, do they need to compensate us? I mean, if you borrow something and you return it not in the state you borrowed it then you’d need to compensate.
Only if we, in turn, compensate the international teams if our players come back improved in some way?

"Buying clever fouls"

Like Billy does, the biggest cheat going, bash is not far behind too

Championship player coming up against top level footballers, big learning curve and it's a level he will try to aim at getting too, he's heading in the right direction to be a top division footballer though which only benefits us.

Only if we, in turn, compensate the international teams if our players come back improved in some way?
That’s very subjective though isn’t it?

It’s not subjective him not being injured when he left and him being injured when he returns.

I’d expect some sort of insurance pay out from them.

I doubt we would pay them for the experience from the World Cup improving him any more than they would pay us if he had a baron spell in front of goal when he returns.

I am sure Ndiaye will be keen to get back to playing with his mates, and proving that he is worth a pay rise and an improved contract. His options are better at the Lane now anyway.

He only needs to look at how MGW is doing at Forest, if there is any doubt in his mind. His faith is a permanent reminder to continue his improvement, alongside players and staff he trusts and enjoys working with.
His international experience will be improved by his modesty, along with a reasonable outlook. He's not exactly humble, just better balanced.

"Buying clever fouls"

No other players do this, just England players.

No other players do this, just England players.
Didn't say that
But as the discussion was about supporting England, and the majority of us are English, I didn't think I needed to

My messages also don't say I hope England lose,

They merely say I don't give a toss what they do

What about people with dual nationality born in England?

Back
Top Bottom