Ndiaye V England.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Basing Blade

Reaction score
There is every chance that he could face England in the first knockout stage.
Although I would love to see England go all the way, I for one would be happy for him to score.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• a.png
    a.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 45
  • b.png
    b.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 38
  • c.png
    c.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 35
  • d.png
    d.png
    258 KB · Views: 43

Although I would love to see England go all the way, I for one would be happy for him to score.

Thoughts?

That would be the kiss of death in terms of retaining him. PL clubs always get giddy with the cash post World Cup.

I know everybody will already be aware of him, but there is a big difference between taking the piss against Blackburn and doing it on the World's biggest stage against PL / Champions League defenders.

I don't want the lad to do badly... or not get game time. Just not too well. Yet. For our sake.

Thoughts?
No worries, Senegal won't get out of their group.

Thoughts?

Disagree, if N’Diaye has a good World Cup then we lose him and due to the contract situation won’t even receive that much.

So I’m hoping Senegal use him like Hecky uses Khadra.

Disagree, if N’Diaye has a good World Cup then we lose him and due to the contract situation won’t even receive that much.

Not much chance of that
Unless he drinks a bottle of white lighrning before every training session.

I'd be very proud if Ndiaye did an Ndiaye special against England and became talk of the country.

He'd 100% be off tho if that happened.

He could be up against, Ramsdale, Kyle, Harry and Coady though. 4 x blades v 1 current one.

How the fuck can anyone be delighted for someone to score against you're own country, possibly the most bizarre thing I've ever heard. Should he play us I hope he fails miserably, imagine any big club being delighted for one of their many many international players to score against england, wouldn't happen.

Why don't you think we'd receive much? He's got 4 years left on his deal. Hecky said he either stats or he goes for big money

How the fuck can anyone be delighted for someone to score against you're own country, possibly the most bizarre thing I've ever heard. Should he play us I hope he fails miserably, imagine any big club being delighted for one of their many many international players to score against england, wouldn't happen.
I agree with your first sentence but I would be delighted if he scored a consolation goal against England.

In the unlikely event that the eternally dismal, wretched, neurotic England "team" make it past the footballing titans of Iran, USA, and Wales, and encounter the mighty Lions of Teranga in the It's a Knockout stages, I'll be cheering on Iliman Ndiaye in my brand new Senegal shirt. That fucker cost 70 bastard quid.

Bizarre? I don't care at all about international football, it interests me not one jot.

If any of them are playing I'd sooner our players did well than any national team, including England. It may be the country of my birth but I wasn't born in Sheffield either and yet I support Sheffield United.

I doubt I'm the only one who thinks like this, so I hope you realise now it's not as unusual as you imagine.

Haven't cared about England since John Terry and Ashley Cole pulled on a shirt.
Not exactly Bobby Moore were they.

That would be the kiss of death in terms of retaining him. PL clubs always get giddy with the cash post World Cup.

I know everybody will already be aware of him, but there is a big difference between taking the piss against Blackburn and doing it on the World's biggest stage against PL / Champions League defenders.

I don't want the lad to do badly... or not get game time. Just not too well. Yet. For our sake.
Think he may be off anyway

You mean like those england loving Mancs and Scousers?

Back
Top Bottom