Ndiaye V England.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hope they lose so he gets a chance at Sat’s game…but he gets a bit of game time and impresses (but not too much)…

Reactions: 10p
Good news for Sheff Utd.

Just listening to Talksport now.
Natalie Sawyer and Tony Cascarino are previewing the England - Senegal match.

Natalie Sawyer has just said "Mane is their best player and he's out injured, their next best player is Idrissa Gaye who is suspended".
"So most of their hopes now lie on Ismaela Sarr of Watford. She said he's the best player in the Championship and on his day is easily PL standard
but his issue is consistency and that's what put PL clubs off from committing big money to sign him from Watford,
however she said maybe today is the day he'll be at his best and cause England trouble. I waited and waited, and not a single mention of N'Diaye.

Then they spoke to Kraku Offari (the African football expert/ correspondent for Talksport).
Cascarino asked him "do you think N'Diaye of Sheffield United will start like he did in the last match".

The reply was
"I expect N'Diaye to be on the subs bench because although he played in the last match and wasn't that impressive."
"Also the Senegal manager is known to be quite cautious so he's likely to rely on his players with more experience."

From a selfish Sheff Utd point of view, lets hope N'Diaye stays under the radar and returns hungry with a point to prove.
He's seen as a top level Championship player with big doubts whether he can hack it at PL or international level.
So when we gain promotion back to PL we offer £20K a week + big performance related bonuses and due to the lack of excitement about him in the national media
His reputation remains quite modest, so he feels obliged to sign a long contract with Sheff Utd, then let's hope he smashes the PL.
Don't mind interest from big PL clubs once he's signed a contract because it would be SUFC holding the power and we can insist on a 60 million + transfer fee..
That right there shows how much the nodding dogs on talkshite know about football. It's basically Sun Sport on the radio. Trash.

How the fuck can anyone be delighted for someone to score against you're own country, possibly the most bizarre thing I've ever heard. Should he play us I hope he fails miserably, imagine any big club being delighted for one of their many many international players to score against england, wouldn't happen.
How the fuck can anyone support the same team as Leeds, Pigs, Chelsea etc just cause they're from the same country. England are a Cockney club.

Sorry.... But N'Diaye will be gone sooner rather than later.... He has no loyalty to SUFC.... I've enjoyed his quality and goals but wanting him to beat England??? Give your heads a wobble.... Ridiculous comments from some and quite frankly embarrassing.
How do you know he has no loyalty to SUFC? He hasn't said anything good or bad about us. Unless someone offers ridiculous amounts of cash in January I really can't see him going then. Obviously, come the summer, things could well change - if we are a premier league team then we have a decent chance of keeping him. It will all depend on the status of those who are interested.

How do you know he has no loyalty to SUFC? He hasn't said anything good or bad about us. Unless someone offers ridiculous amounts of cash in January I really can't see him going then. Obviously, come the summer, things could well change - if we are a premier league team then we have a decent chance of keeping him. It will all depend on the status of those who are interested.
Define loyalty... He's French.. Playing for senegal... He's no loyalty to us. I've never said he doesn't enjoy the city or the club but Im not thick enough to think his sights arent set higher. You believe what you want but don't come pissing and moaning when he leaves...

Hope he’s MOM and bags a brace. Reason being that he will have grabbed some attention and mid to lower premiership clubs will be thinking they can get him in January regardless of tonight, why not bring a lot more clubs to the table and a lot higher transfer fee by the world seeing him being outstanding tonight. If it benefits United in the long run which it 100% will do if he’s special tonight then I’m all for it as I’m always club before country.

Would it be too greedy to ask for a England 3 Ndiaye 2 score line though 😉

Hope he does well tonight but hope he's home by Thursday as well. We need him for the run in.

Like most folk on here think, he'll most likely be playing in the Prem next season so let's just hope it's with us.

N'diyie is pleased he has been picked to play against England.however, I hope he does not score against us.
Don,t him to have a one-on-one with Maguire or Stones that could be a problem. I think Kyle will keep an eye on him.
He is very fast. I expect England to win.

Still wrong. Most of the players were born outside London.... Same for most of the fans in doha tonight. Stop confusing country with government.... Its a rookie mistake best left to the scousers...
You've made the same rookie mistake as the person before. I'm not talking about the players. Stop confusing country with a club based in London

I wonder who Ndiaye will have a spat with. I'm going for Henderson.

Still wrong. Most of the players were born outside London.... Same for most of the fans in doha tonight. Stop confusing country with government.... Its a rookie mistake best left to the scousers...
Anyway, hope you enjoy the game! All the best

Just noticed Illy got his wrist and thumb bandaged, out for 6 weeks now.😂😂

Only Heckingbottom (and Nydiaye) can claim anything for Nydiaye's progress. Hecky knew his ability from U23's gave him his league debt, rested him when needed allowed him free roaming role.
And it was Slav who pushed for him to play and who gave him his full debut

Itv spelt his name wrong, fucking fucktards

Back
Top Bottom