Ndaiye

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Super sports maximo if you got a firestick

Hope he's not wasting his goal contributions on Senegal..... he's due about another 10 for us

They pronounced his name "Dyiaye" (de-ya-ya) in commentary and stadium announcement. I think I pronounce it differently every time I say it. Met a Senegalise lad yesterday working at my local and he didn't pronounce the N either 🤷🏻‍♂️

Hope he's not wasting his goal contributions on Senegal..... he's due about another 10 for us

Hoping he carries us to promotion much like Grealish did for Villa.

Who's better though, 100M Grealish or Ndiaye? We might find out next month... 👀

Here are a couple of timestamped links from the video Melbourne's shared above, for people who want a bit more context but not to watch the entire match.

The goal (lovely finish):

And assist:

He was MOTM according to sofascore.

Wow, just wow. I feel so lucky we have him at the blades... For however short that may be. He is just sublime.

Agreed. Best player we’ve had in yonks. I will be fucking disappointed if a film hasn’t been made about him after he’s won the CL 3 times.

Somewhat tenuous links to Michael Jordan if he makes it to the big time.

Failure, failure, never giving up. Sunday league, Non-league, failed trials.

In 10 years time. I hope they make a film.

They pronounced his name "Dyiaye" (de-ya-ya) in commentary and stadium announcement. I think I pronounce it differently every time I say it. Met a Senegalise lad yesterday working at my local and he didn't pronounce the N either 🤷🏻‍♂️

A lot of African words begin with a silent (or near-silent) n.

Back
Top Bottom