Nat Phillips and Rhys Williams

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I am assuming this would be case, that if Liverpool do not find a buyer from Phillips, then the option of us taking him on loan would come into play. That both of them would be considered for the LCB role. Both got a bit of height on them, particularly Williams which would be more than useful.

We've needed a CB ... for only 2 years since JoC was crocked ... the club say "ooh , yes , we are getting on with it" , a big like my kids used to tell me about their homework

Bournemouth are going mad. Apparently Freddie Woodman done, Cantwell, Kieffer Moore, Siriki Dembele close

Bornmuff stating their intentions today.

Is he actually any good?

It's all well and good filling in at Liverpool who will dominate possession and be surrounded by world class players.

It's something else playing in a divisions where teams might actually have a go at you.

I'm slightly dubious about a few of these Liverpool youngsters that they're decent but they're by no means as good as they are billed.

Provided he's fit, Goode looks a very suitable signing because it's not easy to be able to have the skills to slot in for Egan and Basham.

£1.5m loan fee for Phillips - not exactly cheap!

They also have Cahill there and signed that hill fella!

Be like when they went up last time have the EFL trying to punish them but not having the teeth as they will be in the PL

Horrible club. Everything thats wrong with football. Cheated their way up through the divisions via financial doping under Howe and were presented as a Cinderella story by the media because they are a nice, harmless, southern seaside town with a rich affluent area on its doorstep. Now they're at it again.

If it had been other similar sized club like Chesterfield, Doncaster or Grimsby who’d tried to pull this 10 years ago, it would have been pulled up and stopped by the EFL, FA and every other governing body going and they would probably have been chucked out of the league before they even got to the Championship.

£1.5m for 5 months of football. No thanks
And then his wages on top of that

They are clearly going shit or bust. The way WBA have folded it's not a bad strategy as the second automatic promotion spot is there for the taking.

Phillips; I haven’t seen us linked.

Sorry.

But should we be?

Paper talk of a few Championship clubs being linked to a loan including Leeds.

Should we be in for him as a right sided dominant centre back?

Back
Top Bottom