Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

In other news... it seems as though it’s ok for the Prince to want to push a player

I’d rather neither co-owner pushed for a particular player to sign. I read Richard Cadette ‘s comment as suggesting the Prince wanted to bring in a high profile foreign signing, rather than it being one player in particular being forced in.

In other news... it seems as though it’s ok for the Prince to want to push a player

CW & co should be in charge of all first team recruitment. No problem with HRH stating a preference for a high profile foreign signing and providing funds to do so as long as that is as prescriptive as it gets.

Let's not forget that it was strongly rumoured that a certain other major shareholder in the club was central to pushing the return of a certain player not too long ago to negate the threat of legal action.

CW & co should be in charge of all first team recruitment. No problem with HRH stating a preference for a high profile foreign signing and providing funds to do so as long as that is as prescriptive as it gets.

Let's not forget that it was strongly rumoured that a certain other major shareholder in the club was central to pushing the return of a certain player not too long ago to negate the threat of legal action.
There’s been plenty of ‘McCabe’ signings in the past. Sharp, Hendrie, Beattie second time, Kitson.

I’d rather neither co-owner pushed for a particular player to sign. I read Richard Cadette ‘s comment as suggesting the Prince wanted to bring in a high profile foreign signing, rather than it being one player in particular being forced in.

I think that may be the Prince needing to attract the attention of his richer cousins, so a top name at a good well run family club would go down well with the Saudi's. Ahmed Musa - the failed Leicester player, might be the type.

Nah.

And it must be another name because the one mooted before because that one has recently gone to China.

Yaya Toure was the daft name I heard chucked about from a "ITK" person 3-4 months ago , Prince is off his rocker if it was true

It's quite obvious Cadette is a genuine ITK. Mousett, Osbourn, Norwood, Dowell.....these aren't obvious targets or anything and he broke them first. Obviously he won't get everything right as even Wilder wouldn't but you don't come up with those names if you don't know anything.

It is quite obvious that Richard Cadette is The Prince.

Mr Cadette was pretty quiet on here around the time that HRH was giving evidence at the high court.

Maybe our “big name foreign signing” is in fact the Prince o_O

Has anyone considered that CW may be releasing news that he is trying to buy Moussett as a negotiating ploy to put pressure on Maupay/Brentford and/or McBurnie/Swansea to accept the offers he has already made. If for example Swansea need the money (as many seem to think they do) and they think that CW is going to buy some one else then they may come round and accept the present offer rather than lose the sale altogether.. The same but perhaps to a lesser extent with Brentford where it appears (according to RC) that the decision is with the player rather than the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom