Movement.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update. As stated previously the interest in Mousset was strong, appears things have moved quickly there. On Maupay, whatever these Brentford fans may say, the fee is agreed with Brentford and he is free to talk to the club and others, it’s a waiting game and his agent is doing what agents do, playing one club off against another for the best deal for the player and himself. The interest in McBurnie is very, very serious and it’s hoped a deal will be reached. Osborn isn’t far off at all. Henderson is sorted absolutely nothing to worry about. It also appears the Prince would like Wilder to sign a big foreign name. So with all the above, it appears we might be splashing more cash than anyone anticipated.

The Cadette as spoken ! Cheers Rich , puts a lot of minds at rest and puts the doubters buzz buzz in their place.

Update. As stated previously the interest in Mousset was strong, appears things have moved quickly there. On Maupay, whatever these Brentford fans may say, the fee is agreed with Brentford and he is free to talk to the club and others, it’s a waiting game and his agent is doing what agents do, playing one club off against another for the best deal for the player and himself. The interest in McBurnie is very, very serious and it’s hoped a deal will be reached. Osborn isn’t far off at all. Henderson is sorted absolutely nothing to worry about. It also appears the Prince would like Wilder to sign a big foreign name. So with all the above, it appears we might be splashing more cash than anyone anticipated.

giphy.gif

For all the bitching and backbiting over the last few days, couldn’t care less about the glory of being ITK. I’m a fan like everyone else that gets to know a little bit of info that maybe I shouldn’t pass on, but know how keen people are to hear good news. Might not get them all right as things change and move quickly but what I pass on is genuine information. I’ll leave it at that.

giphy.gif

Is that a signing for signing's sake do you think i.e. big publicity ? Can't see Tufty going for that unless it is the right player and genuinly one we need of course.

That's what I thought - bit reminiscent of wanting a "big name" in as manager in 2007.

RC, this is incorrect...

For all the bitching and backbiting over the last few days, couldn’t care less about the glory of being ITK. I’m a fan like everyone else that gets to know a little bit of info that maybe I shouldn’t pass on, but know how keen people are to hear good news. Might not get them all right as things change and move quickly but what I pass on is genuine information. I’ll leave it at that.
Amen.

Hope you don't stop posting what updates you can.

Must make you twitchy Banana et al? I mean, here you have a genuine ITK'er who breaks rumours time and time again, and he's contradicting everything you believe in :(

tenor.gif
Not twitchy at all. All quite amusing actually. As RC says, it's a fast moving world, and his other comments are relevant too

RC, this is incorrect...
Let me guess,no bids received at all,from anyone,& he’s signing a new 5 year contract with your lot. Preferring to stay in the Championship instead of playing in the Premier League?? 😂😂

Waiting
:)
Looks like he's holding something for the start of Blades Revival lots of us paid into to buy players, such previous loyalty counts for nowt nowadays. Maybe if we all chip in a grand maybe we can get Maupay:)
Yeah, I edited out Billy McEwan from the picture going on about Blades Revival.

Anyone worried about us buying too many players and potentially spending too much cash?

source.gif

I'm not worried, but intrigued that the Prince wants Wilder to make a big foreign signing. I would have thought that until we know the court case verdict that what he specifically wants may well be irrelevant. Unless there's an understanding of which way the verdict could go already.

I'm not worried, but intrigued that the Prince wants Wilder to make a big foreign signing. I would have thought that until we know the court case verdict that what he specifically wants may well be irrelevant. Unless there's an understanding of which way the verdict could go already.

Heard from a very decent source, Prince is expected to win the case.

Big name star from abroad

It’s Messi isn’t it

Well McBurnie's a big lad and he plays for Scotland! Does that count?! I'd rather him than some Ghana international! Actually, I'd love a Ghana international!

Maybe some of the ones we have signed, like Morrison, have been Kev type suggestions and Chris is just working with both regardless

Heard from a very decent source, Prince is expected to win the case.

Wow. I still want McCabe like most probably do. But, if its the Prince and he allows Wilder total control as he has now then hopefully it'll be reyt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom