Most random blades player weve had?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

what a fucking player. Came back from the dead and bagged against Bury. Warnock booted his hat trick ball out of his hands. In all seriousness he went from being our player of the season to missing sitters for the next 3 years.

"He's Katchouro'd it" was me and my friends way of saying blasted it/ spooned it over the bar.

Bit harsh but children are cruel.

Daft maybe, but I looked up the meaning of random in't dictionary, just so as to chose my player 'in the best possible manner'.
Told me "proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern".
Well to me that sums up the club it's self, neer mind players, at least in my life time.
Recon we call it 'The Blades Way'. 😜

Richard diddlylegs.
So obscure most people have never even heard of him, let alone seen him play.

Also was Mamadou Seck ever sighted in the flesh? Only ever saw him on Football Manager games

Yep, saw him play :)

Has anyone mentioned Esrom Nyandoro?

Some recent ones I'd include: Oli Burke, Callum Robinson, Harry Chapman, Nathan Thomas. #SignWingersEvenThoughWeNeverPlayThemFC

Phil Thompson. I got the impression he didn't like playing for us.
Bit before my time but reading "his" column in the programmes of the era he openly berated the fans and spent more time talking about Liverpool than us.

I seem to recall it was Joe Fagan who fucked him off because his knees had gone.

I was just coincidentally reading an article on Hao Haidong. I didn't realise that we signed him at 35. He had a great goal record in China to be fair 😂

Andy Butler.

Sold Maguire that pre season so needed a CB, Butler plays all pre season then we start the opening match with Craig Alcock at centre back and Butler is loaned out.

Summed up FLN that.

Met Katchuro at a Junior Blades Xmas bash, he had his translator with him as he didn't speak a word of English despite having been here close to a year!

I met him outside nationwide bank in Chesterfield, Whispered to my mum thats Petr Katchuro he must have heard me(I've never been the most subtle of people) and started talking to us. Genuinely nice guy from what i remember

Erik Tonne, the next big thing. Seemed to do OK, scored a couple of goals, then disappeared!

He looked decent enough when he played but I seem to remember he always looked shattered after 20 minutes.

I also seem to remember that one of the admins on here had something of a crush on him...

Back
Top Bottom