Most random blades player weve had?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Has to be Alan Whittle. Was thought to have signed, appeared in the pre-season team photo, then failed his medical so didn't sign after all.

George Donis - remember him being brilliant but I was young so was probably shit in reality.

Andy Morrison and Daren Bullock brought in on loan

Andy Goram - genuinely though Tracey had had a severe image rethink (including a semi-perm and 20 pounds) until team was announced

Axel Smeets

Maybe controversial but when you think about it, Alex Sabella must be one of the most random signings we've ever made. To go from signing non-descripts to suddenly revealing we're signing an Argentine for the considerable sum of £160k at the time was quite astonishing.
To think we could have had Maradona instead eh?

Sean McGinty. Part of that awful David Weir side full of players who are probably playing Sunday league now. They were fun times.
I can't actually remember a single game from his reign. Just a vague sense of embarrassment and disappointment

John Ebbrell, possibly the ultimate "nearly one club man".

200+ appearances for Everton, signed by Kendall in 1997 and made one appearance for the Blades before retiring due to injury.

Always forget Paul Parker of World Cup semi finalist who the ball deflected off for the West German goal fame played for us. Especially as it was Howard Kendall who signed him.

Petr katchouro, where on earth did they find him? (I know, Belarus but, you get what I mean)

what a fucking player. Came back from the dead and bagged against Bury. Warnock booted his hat trick ball out of his hands. In all seriousness he went from being our player of the season to missing sitters for the next 3 years.

Kevin Murphy. Shaun Murphy’s brother. Warnock doing a favour.

Someone will raise me a Mervyn perhaps
That is one name I don't want to see or hear about in a Blades shirt ever again. What day that was. It was like some kind of sneaky trick played by those from along the M1 to see us lose.

what a fucking player. Came back from the dead and bagged against Bury. Warnock booted his hat trick ball out of his hands. In all seriousness he went from being our player of the season to missing sitters for the next 3 years.
Met Katchuro at a Junior Blades Xmas bash, he had his translator with him as he didn't speak a word of English despite having been here close to a year!

Back
Top Bottom