Morgan apparently

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ted Danson

Reaction score
rumor on BM that its Morgan, odds have just dropped massively too

it's probably the BM money that's made it drop

As stated on BM, the 50 odd day rigorous selection process finally finds it's man! :confused:

I've said Morgan since the start......all we will have succeeded in doing is wasting nearly 2 months..:tumbleweed:

I've said Morgan since the start......all we will have succeeded in doing is wasting nearly 2 months..:tumbleweed:

If it's Morgan in charge we'll have wasted more than two months. We'll have wasted another twatting season in this fucking division. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love the Blades but they don't half make you hate them sometimes.

yep 2 months wasted but at least I'm getting nearly a quarter of my ST refunded from my winnings. Might put the rest of the ST money on him not being here at Xmas, although god knows who we could get after him as it looks like everyones turned us down already.

My mate said when Wilson was sacked that McCabes problem was that he wasnt ruthless enough, he said even if we're doing well McCabe should be identifying who he wants as the next manager to improve on what we have then when this manager becomes available, sack the current one and get him. that way we get a decent manager and not just scraping about for whose available. Hopefully McCabe will be doing this now and Morgan is still only temporary.

Still, nothings been confirmed yet

We replaced a former Wednesday Player who was manager for us before with the youth coach. Is it Billy McKewen all over again without a Bassett waiting in the wings to salvage us? Ilike Chris Morgan but feel he is not ready for this not by a long stretch and this will not end well.

What a shambles to have a two month process to appoint the same bloke that was there in the first place. And what a way to deflate fans again after nicking two months of the manager so that he could get on with what is going to be a massive restrucure.
This is just appalling and I have always supported K. McCabe apart from his manager choice, he can't even put together a panel to get it right. FFS.

Morgan, brilliant.. he's a 100% professional and will probably overachieve for us next season.

Yeh, I was epileptic when Morgan said it about his team after Yeovil.

Over my dead body

If it’s true there will be some serious questions to be answered.
Mainly, why the Blades Mad ITK’ers always seem to be more “in the know” than our S24SU ITK’ers!?
Perhaps our ITK’ers knew anyway and they’re simply more discreet? :)

Who the feck says its true? some poster on Bladesmad says it and all of a sudden you are all pooing your pants

How many odds on favourites for the job have we had over the last few weeks? It is changing on a daily/weekly basis and it will probably be someone else tomorrow so I would hold off buying the razor blades just yet!

If it’s true there will be some serious questions to be answered.
Mainly, why the Blades Mad ITK’ers always seem to be more “in the know” than our S24SU ITK’ers!?

With the number of ITK tips in certain places being larger that the number of people who've actually been within a chance of getting the job, it's really not difficult to eventually steer yourself into looking "ITK", especially with ambiguous enough "facts" and decent excuses ;)

Perhaps our ITK’ers knew anyway and they’re simply more discreet? :)

This generally has an air of truth about it ;)

Nope - we are going to be run by committee - like a good Northern institution should be
Cloth caps, beer and chips (both in plastic bottles - there was a mix up, you see)

Wheel Tappers and Shunters - that's us

so hope this isn't true, great player for us but managerially naive (the interview after Yeovil was shocking), and tactically clueless, we'll be lucky to scrape mid table under his leadership.

I'm not sure what positives he can bring, after all the youth team were awful under him, I'm guessing he won't have a vast array of contacts within the game, and he won't have any fresh ideas (too tied to the old regime).

If McCabe believes he will galvanize the remaining Blades behind him, he is more out of touch with public opinion than Neil Kinnock at a party election conference.

I pray it is an incorrect rumour

The whole process has been a complete shambles - even by McCabe & the Board's usual standards. McCabe has complained in the past that being in the play offs has disadvantaged us as it's given us less time to prepare for the following season - and we then take weeks after the play offs to appoint a manager! If the outcome is that we end up with Morgan it will be an absolute disgrace. Our owner & Board are more suited to sunday league football - if only we could get rid and start again.

so hope this isn't true, great player for us but managerially naive (the interview after Yeovil was shocking), and tactically clueless, we'll be lucky to scrape mid table under his leadership.

I'm not sure what positives he can bring, after all the youth team were awful under him, I'm guessing he won't have a vast array of contacts within the game, and he won't have any fresh ideas (too tied to the old regime).

If McCabe believes he will galvanize the remaining Blades behind him, he is more out of touch with public opinion than Neil Kinnock at a party election conference.

I pray it is an incorrect rumour

Totally agree with you

However, Sweets (the bladesmad poster who broke this news) is good mates with Morgan and I've never known him post bullshit on there before

The whole process has been a complete shambles -

Thet said they wouldnt rush into a decision , so its a shambles because they didnt give it to the first candidate
the shambles is the constant parade of false rumours, the clubs said very little except its still looking

Well, they'll be looking for me every Saturday If they appoint Muckanettles Morgan.

I'd pick Morgan ahead of Curle or Downes.

But then i'd pick them all behind the Chuckle brothers or Esther Rantzen.

Well there you go, E89 suggests there may have been a board room squabble and a change of heart.

God bless the ITK'ers :D

Back
Top Bottom