Morgan apparently

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

to be honest if its morgan, hallelujah at least we've finally decided. whoever gets the job will have an impossible task.

UTB

If it's Morgan presumably we will stick with the same players who fought like lions and did us so proud with attacking football of the highest order against the mighty Yeovil.

Well there you go, E89 suggests there may have been a board room squabble and a change of heart.

God bless the ITK'ers :D

LOL....there are so many ITKers on that site it is unreal and all of them talk bollcks

E89 in particular talks in riddles and generalises covering all his bases and they all fall for it if he is anywhere close to getting it right. I am sure they get their 'gossip' by talking to someone in a pub toilet

The others are using guess work or even starting their own rumours/lies and then make an excuse when it doesn't happen. One of them will be right eventually and will then claim the title of King ITK.

The interesting thing is non of these ITK posters posted a potential major piece of news in the last close season (i only found out by chance ) and it was with regards to DW and his position at the club (Foxy will confirm I emailed him about it at the time). If any of them were real ITK with contacts at the club this would have become posted as a 'rumour' on the BM site

Entertaining reading thou

I was at BDTBL yesterday for a meeting and naturally talk of the new manager came up in conversation. Nobody knows any names and even if they did and told me then I wouldn't abuse that trust by posting it all over the internet.

So if anyone is claiming insider knowledge then its not coming from anybody senior enough for it to be considered concrete

I was at BDTBL yesterday for a meeting and naturally talk of the new manager came up in conversation.

Wow, even Presty's been interviewed for the post!

Presty - I would take you over Morgan and Curle in a heartbeat...

I'm wondering if a Junior Blades season 83-84 counts as bladey enough. Thinking about it I got a friend request on skype from kevblade.

Back
Top Bottom