Moose

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He looked fat and slow in last night's game?

Numerous posts on here saying oli Burke isn't a footballer

His transfer fees so far have been 13 million 15 million and 5 million so in signing on fees alone has made 3.3 million minimum in his professional football career

He is a footballer
Must have got same agent as Connor sammon, saying that he probably takes 95% commission to keep finding these two "footballers" clubs

His transfer fees so far have been 13 million 15 million and 5 million so in signing on fees alone has made 3.3 million minimum in his professional football career

He is a footballer
Burke is a total non footballer fucking awful
I ain’t getting carried away with this clean slate crap Moose has a terrible attitude he will be of club in a flash with Slav

Must have got same agent as Connor sammon, saying that he probably takes 95% commission to keep finding these two "footballers" clubs
Maybe people just don't realise how fucking stupid they sound when they make lazy ,ignorant assessments of players who are elite level athletes and out of the millions of hopefuls made a career out of the game

Maybe people just don't realise how fucking stupid they sound when they make lazy ,ignorant assessments of players who are elite level athletes and out of the millions of hopefuls made a career out of the game

Maybe people reference last season and players' performances on games they appeared in.

I'd like you to illustrate carefully where Lys Mousset contributed in any positive way to our output over and above say, David McGoldrick who despite his gathering years, spells out more 'elite level athlete'.

This isn't 'lazy, ignorant assessments'. Had Mousset sorted his shit out last season and focussed on what we expect of him on the green stuff, there would be no doubt about his enduring appearance in red and white. There are countless other 'elite level athletes' in our squad also who stayed fit, kept in shape and didn't burst about dangerously in vehicles they haven't the IQ to drive. Here - I'll give you one from my 'pommpey don't rate him' list, one Oliver Norwood. As said, despite some disappointing output last season and some dog's abuse, Norwood managed to stay professional, dignified, focussed, fit and ready every week to put in a shift, much to his credit and I don't doubt this season, he's ready to prove dickheads like me wrong.

Do you think Mousset will do the same or are you just 'hoping' he will?

pommpey

Maybe people reference last season and players' performances on games they appeared in.

I'd like you to illustrate carefully where Lys Mousset contributed in any positive way to our output over and above say, David McGoldrick who despite his gathering years, spells out more 'elite level athlete'.

This isn't 'lazy, ignorant assessments'. Had Mousset sorted his shit out last season and focussed on what we expect of him on the green stuff, there would be no doubt about his enduring appearance in red and white. There are countless other 'elite level athletes' in our squad also who stayed fit, kept in shape and didn't burst about dangerously in vehicles they haven't the IQ to drive. Here - I'll give you one from my 'pommpey don't rate him' list, one Oliver Norwood. As said, despite some disappointing output last season and some dog's abuse, Norwood managed to stay professional, dignified, focussed, fit and ready every week to put in a shift, much to his credit and I don't doubt this season, he's ready to prove dickheads like me wrong.

Do you think Mousset will do the same or are you just 'hoping' he will?

pommpey
Don't read your posts anymore mate

It's called an opinion, I dare say even you might have thought a player at some point in your life is shit. I think Ollly Burke is shit....there we go I said it. I've said it about other players in my lifetime of being a football fan too. If that makes me stupid, lazy and ignorant then il have to live with it I guess. If by some miracle he is ever not shit I will apologise to you profusely and admit that I'm stupid, lazy and ignorant.

Stand outs last season Didsy, Rammy, Egan and Bash no fault whatsoever to these guys for the drop, most of the rest average at best, then right at the bottom that you could say their form was so atrocious that it contributed to our fall Lunny Fleck Norwood, then right at the bottom where you would say totally useless Mousse and McBurnie both equally as shit in the Premier as it gets.
Good summary mate , spot on.

It's called an opinion, I dare say even you might have thought a player at some point in your life is shit. I think Ollly Burke is shit....there we go I said it. I've said it about other players in my lifetime of being a football fan too. If that makes me stupid, lazy and ignorant then il have to live with it I guess. If by some miracle he is ever not shit I will apologise to you profusely and admit that I'm stupid, lazy and ignorant.
Your perfectly entitled to your opinion but saying a footballer Is not a footballer is just stupid

If you actually read my post that's all I'm saying ,I'm not defending Burke or moose

I'm not saying they haven't been shit and I'm not debati g their strengths and weaknesses either
Problem is neither are you and your like
Stating that a professional footballer can't play football is ls stupid and I'm doing you a favour telling you this

Don't read your posts anymore mate

That's apparent. It's 'your opinion' or it's no one else's.

Which is why you are still farting wildly about improbable situations and championing a player who has done nothing for us for well over a year, save for draining the wage bill and embarrassing the name.

Most of his paltry six goals in the 19-20 season came early doors too. Never completed ninety minutes. 133 games in ten years for three clubs.

Keep sticking your fingers in your ears Frank.

pommpey

So shall we all congratulate the garbage that embarrassed our club last season?
No way forums like this are where you can vent your opinions

Your perfectly entitled to your opinion but saying a footballer Is not a footballer is just stupid

If you actually read my post that's all I'm saying ,I'm not defending Burke or moose

I'm not saying they haven't been shit and I'm not debati g their strengths and weaknesses either
Stating that a professional footballer can't play football is ls stupid and I'm doing you a favour telling you this

No it's not. How many players have made it to a particular level and come up short with regard required output? We've had a few. Take your time ...

Burke has consistently proved he can run fast, but lacks the composure, direction and control required to make an effect. Two goals last season, one against a low end unit more at his level, one against a high end unit which I think the whole solar system was stunned actually went in.

He can run, but he can't play football.

pommpey

Thanks for doing me a favour, I will be a much better, rounded, knowledgeable football fan now. Would you class that bloke who turned up for Southampton in the 90s as a footballer, think he was called Ali dai, he played 40 mins of prem football.

Isn’t he out of contract in the summer if we don’t trigger the extra year?

He’s a lot to do and I hope he does it as if he makes the most of his attributes he’d be an asset, but we’ve rarely seen those in competitive games. He has every opportunity this season, with lower level opposition, a manager who’s formation and style should suit him and the fact he’s playing for his footballing future.
Unfortunately we’ve seen very little evidence that’s he’ll take the opportunity, just a fools hope that he does.

Last edited:
I’m sorry but he’s exactly the sort of character that sucks the life out of a team. Erratic, unreliable, lazy, uncommitted & unfocused. What must the other pros think when they observe how he carries on? Hardly good for collective togetherness. His paltry contribution over the last couple of seasons is a direct result of his attitude & poor application. Slav will have known this already & I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s shipped out fairly sharpish.

Thanks for doing me a favour, I will be a much better, rounded, knowledgeable football fan now. Would you class that bloke who turned up for Southampton in the 90s as a footballer, think he was called Ali dai, he played 40 mins of prem football.
Think he was a semi professional at one stage who tricked sourness into giving him a trial and even playing him

If you're comparing him to Burke and mousset I think the argument is over

Slav like all new managers has wiped the slate for all who buy into his tenure.
Moose and the rest of us mere mortals are all complex characters, in our heads we bond with some we don't bond with others, whatever you do in life.
Moose for some reason may have took to Slav where he didn't with CW, his big problem is attitude and getting and staying fit, solve that and who knows ?

Think he was a semi professional at one stage who tricked sourness into giving him a trial and even playing him

If you're comparing him to Burke and mousset I think the argument is over
I didnt describe Mousset as not a footballer, I actually think he's decent. He has ball to eye co-ordination and his feet do what his brain tells him to. Olly Burke doesn't have the same aptitude unfortunately for him. Your right though argument is over, I've got things to do other than discuss what is deemed acceptable terminology to describe Olly Burke with you all day. Thanks for all your help though, I'll probably give it a wide berth though all the same. One final thought though....is it acceptable to call someone stupid and ignorant when you know fuck all about them? Much in the same way I described olly Burke as "not a footballer".

I didnt describe Mousset as not a footballer, I actually think he's decent. He has ball to eye co-ordination and his feet do what his brain tells him to. Olly Burke doesn't have the same aptitude unfortunately for him. Your right though argument is over, I've got things to do other than discuss what is deemed acceptable terminology to describe Olly Burke with you all day. Thanks for all your help though, I'll probably give it a wide berth though all the same. One final thought though....is it acceptable to call someone stupid and ignorant when you know fuck all about them? Much in the same way I described olly Burke as "not a footballer".
I didn't describe you as stupid and ignorant just the description of a professional footballer as "not a footballer " and other terminology such as " non footballer " or " can't play football "

Enjoy your day

I'll believe it if I see it week in week out but if Moose was fat, lazy and unfocused in the Prem, will he really be up for it on a wet Wednesday against Blackpool etc?

We have too many strikers and with his contract up in summer better to try and move him on for a couple of million than hope for a miracle. It would probably benefit everyone if we could sell him to a French club.

He is a footballer
His job title is a footballer, and he's very lucky and clever to have received all that money for impersonating one😊

End of the day we're winning the league.

McGoldrick
Sharp
Mousset
McBurnie
Brewster
Burke
Jebbison
Smith

He's an Athlete and a by the looks of him a very good one as well, and having watched him several times sadly he's crap at football.

Back
Top Bottom