CONFIRMED Moose gone

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They're also tying to sign ex PSG and Roma midfielder Javier Pastore from Elche so they must be looking to corner the market in can't-be-arsed-never-fit under-achievers

Oh, and they're linked with Diego Costa too

Signed Fazio too. They’re really going for it, of sorts.

Where do we stand contractually with him? I know his current deal expires in the summer, which would mean that his career with us is now over? Or do we have an option for another year?

Where do we stand contractually with him? I know his current deal expires in the summer, which would mean that his career with us is now over? Or do we have an option for another year?
We have an option for another year but this would presumably involve him remaining on the terms of his current contract, which I can’t imagine will happen. Otherwise he’s out of contract at the of the season and free to join another club with no fee changing hands.

I'd say his career with us is over. A shame really he has the talent but with is off the field antics and his over eating he has let Sheffield United down badly, the club and staff have shown him a lot of patience and understanding which he has thrown back in their faces. Good riddance, talent is no use when you can't get it on the field.

I'd say his career with us is over. A shame really he has the talent but with is off the field antics and his over eating he has let Sheffield United down badly, the club and staff have shown him a lot of patience and understanding which he has thrown back in their faces. Good riddance, talent is no use when you can't get it on the field.
Can't remember who said it, and think it was in relation to Wengers Arsenal side ' You have to earn the right to play football ' in the respect 11 hugely talented players wont beat 11 lesser talented without fight and effort, sadly that also applies even more so to Mousset

They're also tying to sign ex PSG and Roma midfielder Javier Pastore from Elche so they must be looking to corner the market in can't-be-arsed-never-fit under-achievers

Oh, and they're linked with Diego Costa too

Well if that's their criteria id do 6 months down that way. although id leave my valuables at home...

Cost us £10 million quid eh? Well there you go.......

.... and I thoughy we ripped off Stoke when we sold them Michael Tonge. Bournemouth must've been pissing themselves when they sold us Mousset.

"We owe them £12mil for David Brooks, what can we do to claw some of that back?"
"Tell them Mousset is too good for us and worth £10mil?"
"Fuck me, it worked! The daft sods fell for it. Now we only owe them £2mil and we've got Brooks and got Mousset off the wage bill."
"I wonder if we can convince them that Ramsdale is worth £18mil?"

Back
Top Bottom