MISSING: Reward £60million

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

David MaxBlade

Reaction score
MISSING: Eleven players dressed in red and white stripe, answers to the call of 'The Blades'. Were expected to turn up at Wembeley Stadium on Monday 25th May but failed to show, those that did show found to be Sheffield Wednesday in disguise. If found please return to Bramell Lane to be sentenced to a further year in the Championship.

In all honesty though I felt angry that we saved our worst performance of the season for the play-off final. The writting seemed to be on the wall however, Mike Dean a closet Owl fan, a game against a team who seem to have been our bogey side all season, Blackwell at the helm with his previous experience of play off finals plus our own dismal record at the final hurdle.

Credit to Burnley; better passing, movement, creativity and imagination. The one plus to come out of the game was the performance of our super young fullbacks, Kyle Naughton and Kyle Walker - let's just hope that we can keep hold over the summer (Beattie can go though - proof of how easy the Scottish Leagues must be).

Welcome to the forum... you'll find plenty of people who feel your pain here :)

Cheers...just needed somewhere to vent my frustrations. Missus isn't interested as she an Everton fan and is getting fed up of my muching around the house. Let's hope we can react as we did after the Wolves disappointment a couple of years ago.

Cheers...just needed somewhere to vent my frustrations. Missus isn't interested as she an Everton fan and is getting fed up of my muching around the house. Let's hope we can react as we did after the Wolves disappointment a couple of years ago.

Only thing we can do is try to bounce back with better next season.

No good moaning and going over the "what ifs".....

Just send you barmy!

P.s Welcome to the forum!

Welcome about fella! The reward isn't cash anyway, but the chance for the side to pit their wits against the best in the land.

Never mind, nowt we can do about it. We'll still be about next year. To paraphrase Boris Becker, we didn't lose a war, we lost a football match. Nobody died.

It's not the first time we didn't get promoted, and won't be the last.

Hope you enjoy it round here by the way!

Back
Top Bottom