Miguel Freckleton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No, you should trust the opinion of those who actually watched the game and had something invested in it.

Yeah I know you watched the short highlights mate, most good defending stops things becoming highlights though. You think about that?
“Think” ?!?!?!?
WYF you on about ?!

Look at what he's doing for the first Watford goal.
(At least you watched the highlights these other idiots clearly haven't).

For the first goal he gets beaten to the ball by a striker currently playing 3 divisions above him. Agreed he could’ve done better but can you name just one defender in the world who’s never been beaten to the ball before?

The very first highlight of the game is him making a good block to stop a shot on goal. You don’t seem to have mentioned that.

Have you seen the highlights? Maybe he was fantastic for the rest of the game but he does not look good in the highlights.
I'm commenting on what I see or should I just say 'yep another great player from our academy' ?
You get inconsistency & occasions when young players switch off for a second or 2 along with the odd poor decision, often caused by pressure or playing against players from a higher standard, they need an arm round their shoulders & encouragement,good coaching & more experience, NOT being criticised & pulled to pieces, this is why he's been put out on loan under a good coach

I’ve been watching this thread, and I can give snapshots of when 8lade has been talking a load of nonsense. (Loses the plot at the beginning, starts to believe he’s an analyst and then ends with he didn’t look good on highlights)

All for critical appraisal, but my god, you’ve respectfully been on the sauce.

Convinced Bladezz and 8lade are the same people.

My 3 year old daughter drawing on some paper with a crayon up her nose could analyse football better than those two muppets.

I'm looking at these comments and you guys are using everything but your eyes to evaluate a player.
So watching some highlights is enough to count as ‘using your eyes to evaluate a player’

OK.

So watching some highlights is enough to count as ‘using your eyes to evaluate a player’

OK.
Read back what you have put you moron, of course it does.

My 3 year old daughter drawing on some paper with a crayon up her nose could analyse football better than those two muppets.
Well that shit I took earlier evaluates football better than you. The kid had a great game we are supposed to believe except for the 2 decisions on the highlights which cost the game - ok.

You get inconsistency & occasions when young players switch off for a second or 2 along with the odd poor decision, often caused by pressure or playing against players from a higher standard, they need an arm round their shoulders & encouragement,good coaching & more experience, NOT being criticised & pulled to pieces, this is why he's been put out on loan under a good coach
You have inadvertently agreed with me, kid has a game which costs the team but he was good (supposedly) besides that.

Just watched the Chesterfield highlights, our lad does not look great in them 😟 MOTM or not.

Watch the highlights and if you still think he played well I'll go through it with time stamps showing where he isn't playing well.
(Loses the ball as he's bringing out of defence creating a chance for Watford and loses his man for their 2nd goal big moments in the game.)
These comments are still valid no matter how many of you morons try and find a way of saying it isn't.

I’ve been right constantly on here for the last 18 months. Which is unfortunate to everyone on here especially for this season.

You shouldn’t allow your three year old to put anything up her nose !!

If your unbiased you will see it.

Check his stats! The stats back it up. Was our most effective midfielder.

Only 1 successful tackle made all game

Lost 3 out of 4 of his ground duels

Won zero free kicks

Gave away 2 free kicks

Majority of stat sites have Hamer with a much higher rating for the game.. Mcatee too if you class him as a traditional midfielder.

So no the stats do not back up your weak attempt at trolling.

If your unbiased you will see it.

Check his stats! The stats back it up. Was our most effective midfielder.
McAtee scored twice and assisted once. In whatever way you look at it, he was clearly more effective (and yes he is a midfielder).

McAtee scored twice and assisted once. In whatever way you look at it, he was clearly more effective (and yes he is a midfielder).
Not splitting hairs but it was 433 indicating he was indeed classed as an attacker. According to the manager but I’m not splitting hairs over that.

Back
Top Bottom