CONFIRMED Michael Verrips

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why do people think Moore isn’t good enough ?

I can’t remember him making one mistake, he isn’t premier league quality but he’s definitely good enough to be a back up.

Id much rather have moor who’s been here is a part of the group and knows the defense like the back of his hand than some Dutch goalkeeper who nobody’s heard off

Maybe it’s the case Simon has been told he can leave once new keepers arrive,and Wilder is not standing in his way as a thank you for his service over the last 3 seasons.

Just my guess

Maybe it’s the case Simon has been told he can leave once new keepers arrive,and Wilder is not standing in his way as a thank you for his service over the last 3 seasons.

Just my guess
They've just stuck a 30ft poster of him above the club shop.

Why do people think Moore isn’t good enough ?

I can’t remember him making one mistake, he isn’t premier league quality but he’s definitely good enough to be a back up.

Id much rather have moor who’s been here is a part of the group and knows the defense like the back of his hand than some Dutch goalkeeper who nobody’s heard off
Something to do with the fact Moore hasn't been trusted to be our number 1 in either season since we went up to the Championship, and now we've been promoted once more.

Just a guess.

I have literally never heard of him, and I follow Dutch youth football pretty good. As long as we sign Deano he should do as a back-up GK.

Hes also out of contract or so it seems so probably fee free.

He's not fee free. He is still under contract with KV Mechelen until june 2021. BUT,... he cleaned out his locker overnight and has not been seen since at the club.

He's not fee free. He is still under contract with KV Mechelen until june 2021. BUT,... he cleaned out his locker overnight and has not been seen since at the club.

Compensation for players moving abroad is minimal though. That’s why the Germans keep trying to nick players from English academies

Edit. Misread that. I guess we’ve had to agree a fee.

They've just stuck a 30ft poster of him above the club shop.
Aye, his position at the club is watertight - after all the Commercial Department will be apopleptic now they've blown their budget on the only available keeper to 'model' the new kit
I'll wager Duffy is regretting 'twagging' that 'new kit' photo-shoot now !

Following the Jupiler Pro League demonstrates a commitment to shit football rarely seen outside of Scotland

Aye, his position at the club is watertight - after all the Commercial Department will be apopleptic now they've blown their budget on the only available keeper to 'model' the new kit
I'll wager Duffy is regretting 'twagging' that 'new kit' photo-shoot now !
My tongue was firmly in cheek.

Something to do with the fact Moore hasn't been trusted to be our number 1 in either season since we went up to the Championship, and now we've been promoted once more.

Just a guess.

Careful, you'll get accused of having an agenda.

Probably by the same people saying "there's no room for sentiment" on the Duffy thread.

I can't see this lad commanding a large fee and wages (in PL terms) and I would imagine that CW and the GK coaches have seen potential to improve his qualities.

Regarding Moore, he's a decent back up but us unlikely to be around the club after his latest deal expires as he will want first team football.

Does he ever let a goal in ?

He should be Holland's number 1 on that showing.

Get him down to the Lane.

Back
Top Bottom