Media conference tomorrow at 12pm offical

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FleaPitBlade

Reaction score
We'll find out Tomorrow

SUFC_tweets

Sheffield United have called a media conference for midday on Friday (27 May). Keep an eye on http://bit.ly/g9iNbi for full details.

Leaving everyone's feelings at the door for who they want, please please please let this one work

http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10418~2367388,00.html

Sheffield United have called a media conference for midday on Friday (27 May).

Club owner Kevin McCabe is set to announce details of United's new football management set-up and introduce the new manager.

sufc.co.uk will have full details of the announcement on Friday.

You might want to watch our Twitter feed around that time too...

Club owner Kevin McCabe is set to announce details of United's new football management set-up and introduce the new manager.

That makes it sound like it's not just a simple case of picking a manager to me. Is there going to be a director of fooball etc; to help Pembo?

A role for Pembo in a co-ordinated Management Effort ?

Continuity being key for the Youth and Development squads........

With the rumours or Robins and Wilson flying around, I've never been so worried.

I've said a few times, McCabe has to pull this one out of the bag...

Manager - Wilson.
Assistant - Morgan.
Head Coach - Pemberton.

Its Robins ......................i've told yer all along...............and sumbody at BDTBL got there hands slapped for leaking it ....caused a lot of grieve and cost .....................remember the Radio Sheffield slip up ? :eek:

"Now, me, I wouldn't leave this town at noon for all the tea in China. No, sir, it's going to be quite a sight to see!"

Attachments

• high-noon-DVDcover.jpg
    high-noon-DVDcover.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 154

Manager - Pembo
Director of Football - Pat Van Den Hauwe
Keyboards - Ray Manzarek

Owt other than effing Danny Wilson will seem like a relief at this moment in time!

Paul Walker just tweeted: "I understand Danny Wilson is the new manager of SUFC. Will post more details when i get them"

Are we sure McCabe is a Blade. He is doing a fine job of convincing me otherwise and spending alot of money on it too

Hallam ' Understand' Mark Robins will be announced tomorrow.

Mr Walker on a wind up perhaps !!

I've stuck up for McCabe to this point, but i'm not convinced by this appointment, if true. I was willing to give the other appointments a chance, but i'm not convinced at all by Danny Wilson. :(

its wilson or robins my money is on wilson i bet you because he can get good young players in and has done ok but this club is not for him sorry guys

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/13564627.stm

Danny Wilson is to become the new manager of Sheffield United, reports BBC Radio Sheffield.

The 51-year-old former Sheffield Wednesday boss is due to be officially unveiled on Friday.

Wilson, who has also managed Barnsley, Bristol City, MK Dons and Hartlepool United, left his last post at Swindon Town in March.

Wilson succeeds Micky Adams, who was sacked in May following the Blades' relegation to League One.

Doesnt look like a joke now does it

Thats it I'm done. If this is true, I'm actually suspecting smoke and mirrors, to make the Robins appointment seem like a relief. It's funny how one station is reporting one manager the other another.

Back
Top Bottom