Mcburnie, Robinson, Jags, Besic and Freeman...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Robinson is weird, his legs look like he's running but he doesn't seem to move I don't get it.

Freeman should be on everytime before Robinson.

Robinson was a terrible choice as our 1st sub yesterday and did precious little when he was on to prove this to be inaccurate.

Sharp or Freeman would have been better.

CR and OMc have much to prove IF they are given the pitch time, which looks far from certain.

UTB

pleased you managed to pull a negative from yesterday, this must be getting hard for you.

Are you saying Wilder can make no mistakes at all? You feel all his signings have been successes?

Nope, but him and his coaching staff will see something in Robinson that we don't. It seems a bit bizarre to question him, particularly as he's been proven right with other players people have had doubts over e.g. Lundstram being the most recent, but there's plenty of others and he's also shipped players on quick when he knows they won't work e.g. Evans, Leonard

We don’t half like finding something to moan about. The players not in the side will see just how well we’re doing at the moment and understand they’ll need to be patient. Their time will come. It’s a long season and injuries, suspensions and busy periods will call for changes.

No need for the snide comments on CR either. Wilder has said he’s giving he - and McBurnie - time. He knows they’re completely new to the level. Us fans could probably do the same.

I'm sure yesterday McBurnie was on the touch line ready to come on and then 5 mins later Robinson came on instead or was I just dreaming?

We don’t half like finding something to moan about. The players not in the side will see just how well we’re doing at the moment and understand they’ll need to be patient. Their time will come. It’s a long season and injuries, suspensions and busy periods will call for changes.

No need for the snide comments on CR either. Wilder has said he’s giving he - and McBurnie - time. He knows they’re completely new to the level. Us fans could probably do the same.

We're also new to this level - we need time to settle into our new roles ;)

It's a squad game across the season, plus when injuries and suspensions bite they will start to feature.

Nope, but him and his coaching staff will see something in Robinson that we don't. It seems a bit bizarre to question him, particularly as he's been proven right with other players people have had doubts over e.g. Lundstram being the most recent, but there's plenty of others and he's also shipped players on quick when he knows they won't work e.g. Evans, Leonard

If you feel that he can make mistakes, and listed a couple, why do you feel it's bizarre to offer a different opinion on a forum?

From what I take of your post, he doesn't get everything right 100% of the time, human, isn't that basically what I'm saying in that Freeman should be sub in front of Robinson?

Just because I don't agree with him on this issue doesn't mean I'm some sort of heretic.

Whisper it quietly Chris can make mistakes along with klopp, Guardiola, Potchettino et al

To be fair, we can't move anyone out until the JTW, so both players are ours until at least then.

Leonard played 16 times for us before leaving, and Evans 21, so they both had plenty of opportunity to show their talents. I can't remember either being so off the general pace/not looking like they knew what they were doing as CR currently does. He might come good. I might grow a third testicle. Who knows. 🤷‍♂️

The team that is currently playing is picking itself each week...... But I do feel if there was one change to make it would be Norwood for freemen

Totally different players. Freeman couldn’t play Norwood’s role.

If you feel that he can make mistakes, and listed a couple, why do you feel it's bizarre to offer a different opinion on a forum?

From what I take of your post, he doesn't get everything right 100% of the time, human, isn't that basically what I'm saying in that Freeman should be sub in front of Robinson?

Just because I don't agree with him on this issue doesn't mean I'm some sort of heretic.

Whisper it quietly Chris can make mistakes along with klopp, Guardiola, Potchettino et al

I just find it strange, it was a substitution with 15 minutes to go and people seem to be getting somewhat agitated about it.

Robinson seems to be this years player that half the fans love to hate. There always has to be at least one and it can't now be Lundstram.

I suspect he came on for tactical reasons, i.e. Spurs defence pushed up high late on Robinson was the best option pace wise to stretch them once Mousset had run hinself into the ground.

I don't understand how or why it was a mistake. It's not as if we lost and Robinson wasn't on the pitch when we could scored a few in the 1st half

Mediocre players getting restless about not playing in a team that’s 5th in the top flight? Please. Get Robinson out on loan in January and get ravel fucked off so he’s got even more time to rim his bezzy berahino

Back
Top Bottom