Bogle - Spurs

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Bogle attracting interest from spurs they have offered £10 Mill we want nearer £20 so unlikely unless the Prince/Giansiracusa change there mind last minute

Burnley have cooled on McBurnie although they have agreed a deal Loan to Buy they are signing someone from Germany however if that falls through Mcburnie will be going and we will be recalling the young lad at Burton

Berge is going nowhere as nobody wants him

Bogle attracting interest from spurs they have offered £10 Mill we want nearer £20 so unlikely unless the Prince/Giansiracusa change there mind last minute

Burnley have cooled on McBurnie although they have agreed a deal Loan to Buy they are signing someone from Germany however if that falls through Mcburnie will be going and we will be recalling the young lad at Burton

Come on Burnley make it happen!!

Going on your track record so far I think I’ll keep my money in my pocket, SkyBet are safe for now.

Peterborough just turned down their bid for an academy full back,200,000,even though Bogle is more or less established,can't see them splashing that cash on him.Besides,I think they need a bigger clear out than us in order to bring players in

At the top of this section there is a pinned post from Linz (one of the forum owners in case anyone doesn't know) which says 'Please Read: Please include sources'.
Why is this ignored so much?! The general assumption is that if no source is included, it's made up.

Edit: Apart from Richard Cadette ;)

At the top of this section there is a pinned post from Linz (one of the forum owners in case anyone doesn't know) which says 'Please Read: Please include sources'.
Why is this ignored so much?! The general assumption is that if no source is included, it's made up.

Edit: Apart from Richard Cadette ;)
If someone has a contact at BL or knows someone else who does and hears a few things about possible comings and goings, why would they name them and betray their confidence? Surely that would just mean they’d be less likely to be made aware of such information at anytime in the future?

I personally think that its interesting to hear of any potential transfer activity, whether I choose to believe it or not, is my prerogative 🤷🏻‍♂️

I tend to give more credibility to those which I consider could make sense

If someone has a contact at BL or knows someone else who does and hears a few things about possible comings and goings, why would they name them and betray their confidence? Surely that would just mean they’d be less likely to be made aware of such information at anytime in the future?

I personally think that its interesting to hear of any potential transfer activity, whether I choose to believe it or not, is my prerogative 🤷🏻‍♂️
Not my rule, just pointing out a forum instruction that's often ignored.

In any case aren't they betraying that person's confidence by posting that information on a public forum anyway?

Back
Top Bottom