McBurnie - Accused of stomping on a Forest fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think Viera could legitimately claim self defence and possibly McBurnie too, although suggesting you felt threatened by someone laid on the floor might be a push?
However I reckon the footage is inconclusive and without an admission or any corroborating injuries I doubt he’d get charged.

If anybody walked into my place of work and tried threatening me…..

I’d go down holding my face like Rivaldo and take a couple of months off on full pay.

I think Viera could legitimately claim self defence and possibly McBurnie too, although suggesting you felt threatened by someone laid on the floor might be a push?
However I reckon the footage is inconclusive and without an admission or any corroborating injuries I doubt he’d get charged.
From a legal standpoint McBurnie doesn't have to. As long as he said nothing there's absolutely 0 chance of a conviction with some video where you can't conclusively tell what's happening

FFS, what a bellend Mcburnies just doing the Hokey Cokey.

However I reckon the footage is inconclusive and without an admission or any corroborating injuries I doubt he’d get charged
From a legal standpoint McBurnie doesn't have to. As long as he said nothing there's absolutely 0 chance of a conviction with some video where you can't conclusively tell what's happening
Possibly, but you don’t know how many eye witnesses have provided statements or if there is any additional video evidence.

Don’t forget people were charged and convicted of assault for many years prior to the invention of mobile phone cameras.

Personally, I doubt the ’victim’ has got any injuries, that would support his allegation or they’d have been photos of them in The Sun article. Police are just being seen to do the right thing imo, but who knows?

Too much whataboutoury BS about pitch invasions.
Twats on the pitch means players getting assaulted, doesn’t matter if it’s only a few idiots, a pitch invasion allows them to get on the pitch.
Total bans for home fans for the next game then it would be self- policed。

McB's poor reputation precedes him to such an extent that the police want to interview him when there's little evidence.
It's the same with refs.
Whether that's fair or unfair doesn't alter the plain fact that we get nothing from refs when he's in the team.
He's the only reason I dithered about renewing my ST but in the end I'm hoping he won't appear too often.

McB's poor reputation precedes him to such an extent that the police want to interview him when there's little evidence.
It's the same with refs.
Whether that's fair or unfair doesn't alter the plain fact that we get nothing from refs when he's in the team.
He's the only reason I dithered about renewing my ST but in the end I'm hoping he won't appear too often.
If there's any trouble he's always involved in it. Look how quick he shot off the bench when there was that incident with Hecky & Spence.
Whether he's stamped on the Forest fan or not McBurnie is more interested in fighting than playing football.

Any chance we could start an online fundraiser to get the fragile septic little crybaby. a Divers helmet to protect his poor cracked feeble endangered fat empty head?

Back
Top Bottom