McBurnie - Accused of stomping on a Forest fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s interesting to read the responses on this story from a neutral page

Yep. Take out Forest fans and it's clear where the sympathies lie.

Makes me think the dog nonce might regret his newspaper appearance.

I've read this morning that a Forest fan has been arrested for this incident. Could be bollocks as it was on FB.

Was he arrested and charged?😂
"Richards later said that his only concern at the time was: “Did I push him too far off to Charlie’s drums, so I would screw up the drumming. But I didn’t and the guitar was still in tune.” When people tell us to dedicate ourselves to the things we love, this is not what they mean. He continued to speak, laughing, “I bailed him out afterwards. He didn’t spend the night in jail…He still owes me 200 bucks.” In truth, Richards is lucky that this happened back in the ’80s because, if it were 2020, he’d be facing a troublesome lawsuit."

🤣

Brinklephobia (n) "An irrational fear of death and injury, from the Greek (phobia - fear) and Brinkley (a complete tosser from Nottingham)."
Other uses:
A Brinkle: "A hysterical overeaction - especially in a public place."
To Brinkle: "To engage in fantasies or exagerate a sense of danger."
A Brinkler: "A tosspot. Someone who reacts to normal situations by screaming and crying."

Is it no surprise to anyone that the fans involved are from clubs that have a large following of cunts?

Forest
Port Vale
Everton

You wouldn't get this shit playing Fulham, for example.

Other than Fulham, who else could you throw in there as an example? It's really difficult to think of clubs without that element within their fan base.

Reading, Norwich, Bournemouth, Brighton...?

Vieira swung at and kicked someone who had clearly asked for it.
The Forest fans very likely also provoked our players but there's a big difference between reacting and then going further and stamping on someone who's already on the ground - if that is what happened.
You need to give your head a wobble if you fully back that.
MCburnie did not stamp on that Forest youth and its a clear as day........................

Last edited:

Vieira clearly kicks a fan to the ground in TV footage - no action

McBurnie may (or may not) have stood on (or stepped over) a fan who was already on the ground, based on grainy footage that was posted on the internet - player arrested

And they say that the law is impartial….

Vieira clearly kicks a fan to the ground in TV footage - no action

McBurnie may (or may not) have stood on (or stepped over) a fan who was already on the ground, based on grainy footage that was posted on the internet - player arrested

And they say that the law is impartial….

"Officers have spoken to both men involved and the opportunity to make a formal complaint or support a prosecution was declined". There's your difference: the bloke kicked by Vieira realised that it wasn't worth pursuing. McBurnie's accuser must have made a formal complaint and is persuing this like a dog.

Brewster should have filed for assault against the scab prick, OMB only got involved because he floored brewster, forest should get hefty fines for poor stewarding, and them attention seeking halfwits who attacked the players should get life bans minimum..

Defend yourself when you're being attacked, fuck everything else..

Back
Top Bottom