McBurnie - Accused of stomping on a Forest fan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I live in Nottingham unfortunately and I've seen some this morning trying to claim the thug that did Sharp is really a Derby fan coz he's from Derbyshire. What a load of total rubbish, he'll clearly be a Forest fan

Lives in Ilkeston hence why the media have reported Derbyshire, probably just looking at the postcode.

From Nottingham originally and a Forest ST holder.

Pictures of him with a Forest flag on social media.

Personally I’d still like to see them kicked out of the playoffs but this would at least be a start.

You can’t have a situation where fans are allowed to attack players and playing staff and the clubs who are supposed to be provided a “safe environment” are allowed to carry on without punishment.
Maybe a players strike is the only way forward. Wonder how Nottingham Forest would feel about that.

Just said on ssn that McB has to go to police station in Nottingham to be interviewed

Just said on ssn that McB has to go to police station in Nottingham to be interviewed
What a total waste of resources, not one of the videos showed what his feet actually did and no one has made a complaint, ffs. It's almost as it Notts police are trying to distract

What a total waste of resources, not one of the videos showed what his feet actually did and no one has made a complaint, ffs. It's almost as it Notts police are trying to distract
Notts police have been getting pelted from florist fans incessantly since the Billy thing as they try to somehow get back to being regarded as media darlings. Theyve settled on mcburnies stamp but if that didnt work, I'm sure nott police will have had reports of heckingbottoms assault with a deadly weapon (ball handed to spence) and billy's hate crime (told someone to piss off or something).

No one has made an official complaint! What does that remind you of says Ched Evans.

No one has made an official complaint! What does that remind you of says Ched Evans.
Hopefully he goes with his brief unlike Ched and his mate who were persuaded that it was something that could be cleared up quickly without the need for lawyers. There has to be something other than the 8 second video for them to call him in. It may be spurious allegations from Florist fans which should be quickly refuted.

Perhaps at the same time his brief can ask why they felt the need not to purse the criminal act of encroachment onto the pitch by Sharps assailant as this is fundamental as to why the situation with Mcb arose.

The latest video clip shows him lifting his foot away from the person on the floor but clearly shows Brewster being attacked. Are those individuals going to be called in for a chat?

I've seen the first video and now the one from the stands and I find it hard to tell what's going on to be honest.
I'm not ruling out him stamping on the fan, but I genuinely can't quite tell.

It’s clear on that video that Brewster was being manhandled so if McB did stamp on him he deserved it!

Its funny that fans are saying you can’t tell that he stamped on him but are also certain that he didn’t stamp on him. To me I can’t tell either way whether he did or didn’t.

He might have stamped on him, he might not have, but I don’t see how anyone is sure either way based on that one video.

these videos are very 1 sided. because nobody going to leave anything in that incriminate themselves. & considering how the video comes in halfway through. it looks exactly like i think it does, some certainly happened before that but we'll never know as it will have been edited

Just read a brilliant couple of posts on Forests board from one particularly stupid florist discussing the footage of the McBurnie incident taken from the stands. Took me several watches just to locate Oli and even then, you can tell even less than you cam from the first clip, it's so far away.

McBurnie is fucked. The lads dragged to the floor and then stamped on!
Another points out its hard to tell and can't make it out,
He clearly stamps on him with his right foot, McBurnie has already lied saying "he accidentally stood on him" as he "fell over".
Followed up by...
You can't see the stamp, per se, but you can summise what's happened by the motion of his body and the first initial clip.

Well Oli, sounds like you're banged to rights. Do not pass go and all that.

Notts fuzz being seen to be doing something and nothing more hopefully

Not only is the footage far from conclusive but there are mitigating circumstances that Biggs didn't have.

The amount of people on social media demanding Oli get the same sentence is not only pathetic, but downright moronic.

That said nothing would surprise. Pressure will be being put on to deflect from Forest.

The difference is that the head butt was clear and obvious
Mcburnie cannot be seen to be doing anything clear and obvious other than pushing people away and tripping the light fantastic trying to Stand up.
Brewster can be seen to Manhandle someone in a manner which could be considered to be aggressive from the video but I can only assume that the lead up to that woukd show him being assaulted and that is why the video provider had again chosen to not submit it.

If any of our players or staff suffer as a result of this the whole system is corrupt and I can see us as a club then suing forest for not providing protection etc etc

Notts fuzz being seen to be doing something and nothing more hopefully

Not only is the footage far from conclusive but there are mitigating circumstances that Biggs didn't have.

The amount of people on social media demanding Oli get the same sentence is not only pathetic, but downright moronic.

That said nothing would surprise. Pressure will be being put on to deflect from Forest.
Forest and pig fans, not seen much anywhere else.

This angle doesn't look great

Again, video conveniently starts once the altercation is already underway.

We can deduce there was something going on between the fan and Bogle, I assume in relation to his Derby connections. Brewster chargers in followed by McBurnie.

After seeing this, which the Police will have done, I'm surprised they haven't called in Brewster for questioning.

The difference is that the head butt was clear and obvious
Mcburnie cannot be seen to be doing anything clear and obvious other than pushing people away and tripping the light fantastic trying to Stand up.
Brewster can be seen to Manhandle someone in a manner which could be considered to be aggressive from the video but I can only assume that the lead up to that woukd show him being assaulted and that is why the video provider had again chosen to not submit it.

If any of our players or staff suffer as a result of this the whole system is corrupt and I can see us as a club then suing forest for not providing protection etc etc
It is a bit obvious that all the clips are about two three seconds long and don’t show the build up.

I still can’t believe it’s United once again in the dock where the blame clearly lies with Forest and their moronic fans.

Back
Top Bottom