Incoming? Matt Richie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We do have a good number of what I'd consider senior types to be fair, who ensure a good squad mentality. They're just not all over 30:

Bash
Sharp
Stevens
Norwood
Fleck
Egan
Robinson
Baldock

But one like Ritchie is on another level to most. And all those have been here a long time. Having a fresh old man can help greatly

I know we have a stack of left sided players, but if Matt Ritchie could be relied on for his fitness, I would happily swap out one of Khadra and McAtee. I know centre mid will be a priority, but I think the lack of quality crossing undermines so much good work we do, especially against teams who sit deep and defend, could give us another level.

I'd have him in Jan on a short term contract, pain in the arse to defend against,.could get us over the line

Thought we were looking to offload ageing players?

We do have a good number of what I'd consider senior types to be fair, who ensure a good squad mentality. They're just not all over 30:

Bash
Sharp
Stevens
Norwood
Fleck
Egan
Robinson
Baldock

But one like Ritchie is on another level to most. And all those have been here a long time. Having a fresh old man can help greatly
Like Clarke?

Richie's still capable. No idea where he'd fit in though. He's more 'attacking winger' material.

He's from Gosport. Tried asking my daughter in law out way before she was an item with my son. He had just moved from Pompey to Bournemouth and she had no idea or interest in who the fuck he said or thought he was and got the big fuck off pill. She's a bit 'way above his payscale' looks wise. The ugly little cunt.

pommpey

One good 45 mins, otherwise been absolute rubbish.

He's been improving every week.
Maybe not at the rate we'd have hoped for, but he's had really limited minutes due to the form of others.
That big performance down in Cardiff will have done him the world of good.

It's his first season of men's football. Let's give him time.

Definitely has not been "absolute rubbish" either. He's shown some great technique and ability, albeit mostly in flashes.

He can only improve and isn't costing us much.
He'll be needed.
There's no way Berge & Ndiaye will be available every single game.

Back
Top Bottom