Match Of The Day running order

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We should try and get #ArsenalLegendGaryLineker trending on Twatter, since he lives on it.

Is that the 30 minute highlights thing? If so they've fixed it.

Generally though, we should expect better. We're in the fucking Premier League.

Every other club has the correct badge, is called the correct name and has the correct commentary.

I'll give them this one. Next week they can coco.

Yes, Sky Sports PL HD Match Choice on channel 402
I spent most of the time backing up and clicking on the red button again, but no matter how many times I tried I got the same commentary for Crystal Palace v Everton.
A few others have commented on it.
It does make you wonder if they do this on purpose, would they get Man Utd v Liverpool's commentary wrong ? I don't think so

Seemed perfectly normal and nice to me.

Jesus, some people can take a lovely little film and turn it completely toxic. What the fuck is wrong with some people?

You must have missed the bit with him bigging up Wednesday then.

That guy will be lucky if someone doesn't give him a slap at the next home game.

The bloke made a stupid comment which he’s probably regretting already.
Will he really be “lucky” to avoid being assaulted by one of our fans?
Probably in front of his daughter no doubt.
That will really teach him what a “proper Blade” should behave like.

Spat his dummy out in my opinion because Chis paid homage, quite rightly, to Wrighty and Shearer being two proper strikers in the studio. Took ummbrage because he thinks hes was as as good.
Too right Chris, jug ears will only ever be remembered as a shitliner. Wrighty & Shearer on the otherhand......proper strikers.

Ooh dear Gary, let me explain , Sheffield Wendy are in a league BELOW us , tut tut and you call yourself a professional football pundit.
Let's hope you improve next week !

Spat his dummy out in my opinion because Chis paid homage, quite rightly, to Wrighty and Shearer being two proper strikers in the studio. Took ummbrage because he thinks hes was as as good.
Too right Chris, jug ears will only ever be remembered as a shitliner. Wrighty & Shearer on the otherhand......proper strikers.
Pretty sure it was because Billy Sharp was asked about scoring and having it reviewed by two legends in Alan Shearer and Ian Wright, then Sharp said something about 2 legends in the studio and Lineker said the thing about Wednesday on purpose as a jibe back, he seemed to look into the camera smiling almost.

Our fans are so easy to bait.

I am a bit slow on the uptake here lads but what did the bloke on Football Focus say?

Not even convinced he was a Blade tbh. Surely only an actor would say something as moronic as that. If he was he’s made us and him look a bit daft.

The Lineker thing was obviously just a joke off Twitter.
.. some of us don’t do twatter

Pretty sure it was because Billy Sharp was asked about scoring and having it reviewed by two legends in Alan Shearer and Ian Wright, then Sharp said something about 2 legends in the studio and Lineker said the thing about Wednesday on purpose as a jibe back, he seemed to look into the camera smiling almost.

good job he didn’t mix up Rangers with Celtic eh? we’d be sending the Army in by now

Yes it was Billy not Chris, you are correct.

I'm shocked by all of this media bias against us

Wrong badge
Gazza on the wind up
Last game of the day
Finding an actor to pretend to be a blade who then says Wednesday are bigger than us
Save our owls campaigns
Constant Bias on radio sheffield

Its a fucking disgrace! what have we done to them all to make them hate us so much

Liverpool fans already in with their incessant fucking whinging despite the fact that matches from the previous day are always last.

Let's not be like them, eh?

It must be really annoying when you're a die hard fan sat in the Home Counties and the team you support is in some ghastly Northern Hellhole like Liverpool. So the only chance you get to watch your beloved team, without getting dirty, is to wait up for Match of the Day. I mean what is license fee for?

He only earns a million plus , worth every penny !!
He is on £1.75 million. Quite unbelievable for someone who is a very average presenter at best who only does one program a week plus spoty and that’s only during the season. He is probably the worst football presenter on TV. What a waste of Licence payers money!

He said we weren’t even the biggest team in our own city
Luckily the young girl, who may or may not have been related to him, talked a lot more sense

I'm shocked by all of this media bias against us

Wrong badge
Gazza on the wind up
Last game of the day
Finding an actor to pretend to be a blade who then says Wednesday are bigger than us
Save our owls campaigns
Constant Bias on radio sheffield

Its a fucking disgrace! what have we done to them all to make them hate us so much
You forgot to mention the Sheffield Star 😂😂
Do you really believe that the media are against you,

Back
Top Bottom