Match Of The Day running order

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Christ, I didn't even realise it had changed!

I need to start paying more attention to the detail in life.

We've had it a good while, all the time Wilder has been here at least.

I just think it's disrespectful, it's not a huge difference but it's enough of a difference that they should use the correct one, I'd understand if we were in the National League but we're in the Premier League.

Palace have also recently updated their badge to make it broadcast friendly, and they have the right one.

Lineker also said it was a victory for us. Better get on to Premier League, Gary. They've only given us a point.

We've had it a good while, all the time Wilder has been here at least.

I just think it's disrespectful, it's not a huge difference but it's enough of a difference that they should use the correct one, I'd understand if we were in the National League but we're in the Premier League.

Palace have also recently updated their badge to make it broadcast friendly, and they have the right one.

I agree now, but I'd have been none the wiser had I not read your post :oops:

😂

Luckily, no owls fans will have heard it.
Don't you believe it !

Rev Owl 870
  • Sheffield Wednesday Reserves

• Rev Owl
  • Sheffield Wednesday Fan
  • 788 posts
  • Interests:Football in general, The Owls in particular.

Posted 6 minutes ago
Gary Lineker. First mention after match v Bournemouth calls them Sheffield Wednesday.
Twinkle in his eye.
Revenge for a twitter spat.
Nice one Gazza
Good lad.
lol

can't fight ignorance, can't discuss with ignorant people, can't care 'bout ignorant pundits. press the off button

Some people on here are incredibly sensitive

I think it irks somewhat more with the BBC finding the only Blades fan to big up Wednesday on Football Focus earlier today.

Not sure why I am annoyed by it, we shouldn't expect too much from the BBC.

I think it irks somewhat more with the BBC finding the only Blades fan to big up Wednesday on Football Focus earlier today.

Not sure why I am annoyed by it, we shouldn't expect too much from the BBC.

Not even convinced he was a Blade tbh. Surely only an actor would say something as moronic as that. If he was he’s made us and him look a bit daft.

The Lineker thing was obviously just a joke off Twitter.

Not even convinced he was a Blade tbh. Surely only an actor would say something as moronic as that. If he was he’s made us and him look a bit daft.

The Lineker thing was obviously just a joke off Twitter.

Yeah he seemed like an actor.

Only people who live on Twitter would have known it was a joke.

I’m sure Lineker thinks it’s a joke but really it’s just spiteful, petty and disrespectful.

Sky Sports no better
I watched Match Choice and got Bournemouth v Sheffield United with the commentary from Crystal Palace v Everton all the way through it.

We equalised, fans are going mental and Everton have apparantly got a corner or something. How typical that they'd fuck our game up

I was annoyed when I heard it but if it's not just a random mistake and he's specifically responding to some random twat on Twitter than that goes off the chart and becomes full-blown hilarious.

Can anyone link me to the thread in question?

Sky Sports no better
I watched Match Choice and got Bournemouth v Sheffield United with the commentary from Crystal Palace v Everton all the way through it.

We equalised, fans are going mental and Everton have apparantly got a corner or something. How typical that they'd fuck our game up

Is that the 30 minute highlights thing? If so they've fixed it.

Generally though, we should expect better. We're in the fucking Premier League.

Every other club has the correct badge, is called the correct name and has the correct commentary.

I'll give them this one. Next week they can coco.

Back
Top Bottom