Mark Yeates [Confirmed]

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bladesman3

Reaction score
on Sky sports at lunchtime...liked him when he played fro colchester..would be a good player to get in..can play!!!

Decent player but I don't see the point. We dont need a right sided player - we need someone for the left.

Rumour has it, they've put in a bid for Killa.

Decent player but I don't see the point. We dont need a right sided player - we need someone for the left.

Can play on the left too. He switched with Johnson throughout in the first match of the season.

Rumour has it, they've put in a bid for Killa.

Hopefully, but he'll turn it down.

Can play on the left too. He switched with Johnson throughout in the first match of the season.

Hopefully, but he'll turn it down.

I'm probably getting Woodgate & Killa mixed up but something tells me Killa may be a Boro fan, but yeah, he'd probably still turn it down.

When it comes to work who doesn't look out for themselves?

Can't believe there are fans on here who think he should stay out of loyalty.

You're mixing him up with Woodgate. Woodgate is from Boro and is a Boro fan. No idea about Killa's allegiances but am sure on Woodgate.

is this a definate transfer confirmed?

According to this mornings Sun, Yeates is signing permanently for £500K after tomorrows game.

Mark Yeates

I know this was rumoured on here but heard just now on BBC Radio Sheffield that we are close to signing him.

A permanent deal is being suggested at a fee of £500,000. Decent player, still think a left sided player was needed more but he can switch sides so would be a decent move.

The tell-tale sign would be whether he plays tomorrow or not....but don't know if Strachan has been playing him anyway???

Will keep it in the rumour mill until it's confirmed :)

Thought we wouldn't be making any permanent transfers this window? (regardless of fees brought in)

Still, I'll keep schtum for the moment as we don't have the best history in 'closing' transfers.

Yeates has always played very well against us. I put him on the wanted list on the old site.

I'm not slating Yeates at all, he may well come and do a very good job. But i do think Routledge would be a very good signing

I'm not slating Yeates at all, he may well come and do a very good job. But i do think Routledge would be a very good signing

So would Lionel Messi.

I know that's a bit of a glib response, but Routledge is out of our price bracket I'm afraid.

Quality signing IMO. Runs for 90 mins, touch of class and certainly wont be pushed off the ball easily!! Also can play on both sides.

great signing - quinny out now surely?

Has this been confirmed anywhere?

What did football heaven say owt or nowt?

The inevitability of it all...

1. We won't get anyone in this transfer window. Show some ambition United. Wheres the money we were promised? McCabe out, Blackwell out!

We spend £500k on Creswell (4 goals in 8) and looks like we'll spend another £500k on a decent wide middie

2. They're both crap. Boooooooooooo!

good player my big question would be will he get a game. our manager seems to sign wingers for fun but not play them...Reid and Little for starters

Back
Top Bottom