Player Suggestion Mario Balotelli

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

no harm in your posts but I do think the eccentricity is a little false...........ie it isn't the real you.

no harm in your posts but I do think the eccentricity is a little false...........ie it isn't the real you.
point taken my name is paul but like to be called paolo people know me has pasta man its my knickname in bowls and football harmless banter

I am pasta man kop blade Alot of people on here don't use there real name this is a photo of me I don't hide behind user names and give abuse it hurts to be swore at I do no wrong I don't call no one names I just like sufc and I like bowling and I like my knickname pasta man got it from making pasta grub yes I I do no harm on here im a blade for life and enjoy being iin my kitchen in my photo and I love cooking pasta im friendly and im being me end off nuff said

I am pasta man kop blade Alot of people on here don't use there real name this is a photo of me I don't hide behind user names and give abuse it hurts to be swore at I do no wrong I don't call no one names I just like sufc and I like bowling and I like my knickname pasta man got it from making pasta grub yes I I do no harm on here im a blade for life and enjoy being iin my kitchen in my photo and I love cooking pasta im friendly and im being me end off nuff said

Been a breath of fresh air on here pal. UTB 👍

SUFC is who I love stop saying im a pig & swaring on the forums why be unfriendly im friendly and I don't like swfc how can you do this to a fellow blades fan show some respect CIAO

i just said I like mario for the blades personal opinion ok you don't want him im ok with that just saying hed do oalian player sign that's all it hurts inside why do some people sware at me and abuse me on here I do no wrong I don't say nasty things to no one if you want anyone can meet me at the lane im a blades fan im not a troll or pig im me pasta man don't read my posts on here if your a hater im me I cant spell but I love the blades some need to show a bit of RESPECT chow

You can have a like from me for your dog in the photo. Exactly like my dog. If you are a true Blade then fair play. I am sorry if your name contours up a Tourette’s like response from me.

why do some call me names had it for 1 month im friendly i do no harm on here no need to sware at me im no knobhead or troll or pig im a blade I respect people who are you to me your not family I don't care what you say im me why sware >>>>?????

yes only team for me in my hometown Sheffield is s2 blades yep im Italian blooded and I love sufc I take a intererest and like juve in Italy I have family in turin pal

BOLOGNA ? hi brian deane one of my all time favourite players loved you with tony agana m8 would love a photo with you pal at the lane meet me lad no im not into bologna but know why you asked I make spag boll haha I like juve deano m8 how are you pal >>????

I like Mario id cook him a real nice pasta meal if he signed for sufc love to meet him get a photo at the lane ciao

Which type of pasta. I love the stuff. Would be interested in which is your favourite. You must know some cracking pasta dishes with your background.

no more swaring at me i don't sware or give abuse to no one on here I show people respect just don't read my stuff if you hate me don't come on my thread/forum to take the piss just dont read my posts im friendly & im social look at yourself you you are swaring at me is not nice at all just leave me be to enjoy SUFC the team i love lol end off nuff said

Be yourself mate. Football and the forum is for fun, and you like having fun. Maybe 10 posts in a row is a bit over the top, but nothing to get upset about.
Chow PM
UTB

im upset why why why bully me im a blade fan dont read my stuff if you hate me i do no wrong why are some ganging up on me your supposed to support the same team SUFC why why why why im going cooking bye head hurts >>>>>> why verbal abuse me its not friendly why do it to me goodbye why why why why why shame on you all

im gone why fry my brain ????

im upset why why why bully me im a blade fan dont read my stuff if you hate me i do no wrong why are some ganging up on me your supposed to support the same team SUFC why why why why im going cooking bye head hurts >>>>>> why verbal abuse me its not friendly why do it to me goodbye why why why why why shame on you all

im gone why fry my brain ????
Some people (not Bert) initially thought you were a Wednesdayite. The abuse has stopped now as they realise you're a Unitedite.
Keep posting and making pasta.
Chow

Some people (not Bert) initially thought you were a Wednesdayite. The abuse has stopped now as they realise you're a Unitedite.
Chow
Chow
Chow
Thanks BERT for kind comments it upset me saturday being called a spaghetti knobhead it hurt me inside coz I do no wrong on here im friendly pal thank god some people on here they realise im a blades fan & I cant stand the owls im no swfc fan im a sufc fan its good that the abuse is stoping its out of order its cruel to bully me im a true kop blade today Monday im cooking you all fellow blades fans pasta meals I RESPECT all blades fans from pasta man

I just wanted to see a italian striker in the SUFC GREAT wilder premier team that's all i can you remember a few years ago we had a decent italian striker from norwich city don't know who he plays for now just know he scored v swfc blackwlel was manager I still hope we sign a italian player for the squad ill cook you all a pasta meal take care all chow

I just wanted to see a italian striker in the SUFC GREAT wilder premier team that's all i can you remember a few years ago we had a decent italian striker from norwich city don't know who he plays for now just know he scored v swfc blackwlel was manager I still hope we sign a italian player for the squad ill cook you all a pasta meal take care all chow

Arturo Lupoli?

Back
Top Bottom