Player Suggestion Mario Balotelli

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

be a huge signing turn some heads ive heard him mentioned on here before but alot wasn't keen I like him bring in MARIO chow

now this is my best post to date youd get value for money here if you read this chris sign MARIO BALLOTELLI ciao

now some will think ive gone nuts but id give him a go id give mario a chance that's me kop blade paolo pasta man chow

Mate, if you're really that desperate for something to do on your breaks from fingering your cat, just do anything but post on here

Threads merged

I wouldn't be seen eating pasta in s6 im a blade I go on London road s2 italian restaurants I used to be a waiter at san remos in town

im a bit crackers people know I am but im genuine sufc fan I want juve legend Mario on wish list free transfer cant go wrong m8 yepppppppppp power house Italy player yes bella ballotelli
Love a bit of pasta man kop blade

Bit of humour on a balmy summers day

🧀🔛🍝👌
yum yum love pasta lad
I say sign him Italy national team ex player juve ex player liverpool ex player man city ex player Mario ballotelli love pasta lad I love this humour m8 I say sign Mario pal grazie ciao chow lad up the sufc bladesssssss chow m8

Foxy and Linz said give him a chance because he was a true Unitedite and was not on the wind up. Could they have a word with him about his new threads today because I'm not sure he is at all genuine.
I am genuine im a true blade I love sufc why think im not a sufc fan what new threads >>>???

I am all for giving some posters a chance, but the amount of dross on here at the moment far far outweighs the quality informative posts , meaning that the forum is unfortunately at this moment in time going downhill.
I come on here for information and informative, qualified debate which unfortunately seems to account for less than10% of posts.

obviously a pig on the wind up.

Well......to be fair, even if it is, no harm done eh?, can you imagine supporting their shit house of a club?, they have Chancer in charge, who for some reason won't let outside companies sponsor anything, has to create fake companies to prop up the pigs, then on top of that, has to cook the books/fiddle the figures, to avoid the FPP/P&S situation they are in, because they pissed money up against the wall and now are relying on free signings, and on top of that, they appointed Steve "Tubby" Bruce, who phoned his side kicks and said "I can't be arsed with this, can you lads keep an eye on things while I stay here and watch the cricket?, I'll be back in a month, promise", then turned up and said all the rights things, as usual, even being on the cringe worthy "King of Thailand" video, then as soon as he heard about the chance to jump ship from Chancer and the Pigs, engineered a quick release and off he goes.

And if that's not bad enough, it's a week from season start in the lower leagues, and they don't have a manager, just a few free signings who are wondering WTF is going on?, oh and Joao looks like he wants to be off as well.

And if that's not bad enough, they have that embarrassing new kit, with an Asian street market "knock off" design, made of cheap, shitty material.

And if that's not bad enough, they have that embarrassment of a rust bucket of a ground, not even up to the standards of Rotherham, Oldham, or Scunthorpe.

And if that's not bad enough, they pay the highest prices for watching the wankest football. Chancer has them all dropping trousers, bending over, and saying "thank you Mr. Chancer" as they get shafted.

Being "a pig on the wind up" is probably all they have left to cling to mate.............

Don't talk sensibly you will be accused of being on drugs 🙄😂🤣

On a serious note we have taken Ravel Morrison on trial so why not Balotelli? both have had their off the field problems and both have unquestionable talent.

If he can get his head down and sort his attitude out he could actually do a job for us.

If Wilder could bring Madine into the club why not Balotelli?
Because we're a football club not a rehab centre for waifs, strays and wastrels? I get the logic of bringing in one or two who've been written off by the footballing world but get too many of them together and it becomes difficult to manage and all the benefits of mentoring and role modelling are lost.

obviously a pig on the wind up.

Pig on the wind up? go and have a look at Balotellis goal scoring record in the top leagues then come back and tell me that.

We cant all be dinosaurs like you and stuck in the past moaning about player wages and transfer fees.

Pig on the wind up? go and have a look at Balotellis goal scoring record in the top leagues then come back and tell me that.

We cant all be dinosaurs like you and stuck in the past moaning about player wages and transfer fees.

Firstly, not one single person on this thread mentioned player wages or transfer fees, until you.

Secondly, the comment you quote wasn't on your thread about Ballotelli until the threads were merged so it wasn't aimed at you.

Firstly, not one single person on this thread mentioned player wages or transfer fees, until you.

Secondly, the comment you quote wasn't on your thread about Ballotelli until the threads were merged so it wasn't aimed at you.

I never noticed that fair enough.

Back
Top Bottom