Incoming? Marc Roca

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah that was a quality move. Much more like we played the first half of last season. You can’t tell me we’ve not had a (mostly) more direct style since then though.
No I know, I just saw this clip earlier and remembered that all is not lost.

In fairness we have a wildcard center forward and a goal shy number 10 upfront. We've apparently put the most crosses in so far in the league though, but yeah it hasn't flown like it can so far.

Not sure there's much in this HOWEVER the only people saying we are actually skint are us fans. No one knows what the actual budget is. Ignore CW's comments on Ramsdale being our only big money signing as he always says that sort of stuff during tansfer windows.

CW will present his targets to the board and then they will decide whether to proceed or not based on value, need etc hence them being split on the Derby lads. There's absolutely no evidence this is because we couldn't afford them just that the board may have been spilt on whether we needed them at this point.

I don't know much about this player but if CW has decided he would be an upgrade on Fleck and the board agree then why not?

I know we all have our favourites and players we see as irreplaceable but CW won't see that and has shown he can be ruthless when he wants to be so, IMO, if he believes a player that can improve us is available at the right price then he won't hesitate to make a move. No one is irreplaceable in his eyes if we are going to continue to evolve.

Not sure there's much in this HOWEVER the only people saying we are actually skint are us fans. No one knows what the actual budget is. Ignore CW's comments on Ramsdale being our only big money signing as he always says that sort of stuff during tansfer windows.

CW will present his targets to the board and then they will decide whether to proceed or not based on value, need etc hence them being split on the Derby lads. There's absolutely no evidence this is because we couldn't afford

its true wilder often spins stories during transfer windows but the bit about the Derby lads came from the prince in the fans forum and it was specifically stated it passed on a 3-2 vote with the no’s stating that we are already over budget. Unless they would be willing to re-address said budget in view of need which I’m sure based on the prince’s ambitions they would, I’d say yea we’re out of money

its true wilder often spins stories during transfer windows but the bit about the Derby lads came from the prince in the fans forum and it was specifically stated it passed on a 3-2 vote with the no’s stating that we are already over budget. Unless they would be willing to re-address said budget in view of need which I’m sure based on the prince’s ambitions they would, I’d say yea we’re out of money

They could have already allocated 30m to a striker and that was what the decision was being based on

It passed 3-2 and the 2 thought that they weren't good value for money, not that we were over budget.

Main thing is he didn't go to Villa!

Back
Top Bottom