Incoming? Alex Collado

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If MGW did go back we will be no doubt pinning our hopes on Ndiaye to take over the reigns.

Exactly this.....and to be fair I think the biggest problem for Ndiaye was MGW, they got in each others way!

Could Ndiaye replace MGW and be as effective IF he goes back to Wolves.....possibly not but I think he would grow into the role therefore we may not need to worry about bringing in a direct replacement.

Hopefully PH and the “football team” are really on top of the MGW situation. It’s literally the most crucial part of the playing side at the moment. Right now they should either have assurances he’s stays the whole season - and without that then finding a more than adequate alternative should their upmost priority.

After the sacking of Slav i bet this was dead int water anyway. Well deader than it already was thanks to brexit ;)

Wasn't he the one tipped for big things from that u23 side
I remember him looking outstanding last season
Surprised he's fell behind ndiaye and jebbo in the first team picture
He’s always been behind them. Last year he played predominantly for the 18s and blew hot and cold but when he was on it he was good. This season he’s progressed and is playing regularly for the 23’s and looks a neat and tidy footballer so he’s coming along but when he was finding his feet for the 18’s last year Jebbo and ndiaye were dominating for the 23’s.

Linz do we not do the Gone Elsewhere thing anymore? Or in this lad’s case so we have a ‘Gone Elsewhere (again)’ ticker? 😏

Back
Top Bottom