Match Thread Manchester United v. Sheffield United - 27th January 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MANU
MANU
MANU

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1611608209853.png v. 1611608221116.png
EPL Week 20 - Wednesday 27th January 2021 - Old Trafford

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/manchester-united-vs-sheffield-united.528/

Officials:

Referee:
Peter Bankes
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton
Fourth Official: Martin Atkinson
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Marc Perry

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-01-25 at 20.56.18.png

Brilliant tonight from everyone, tremendous effort.

But a special shout to Ramsdale. I've been as critical as anyone of him this season but drop aside, thought he did really well, particularly with handling from Rashford free kick and coming to claim the ball cleanly a couple of times taking the pressure off the defence at the end. Well done lad, head up, take some confidence into the rest of the season.

And for the third and final time tonight

Fuck

A

Duck....................................................................we're om MOTD 1st!!

Wow, when it's time to stage a league comeback, there is no bigger stage than Old Trafford.

It was like watching the Blades from last season, everyone held their head high, got stuck in, and just went for it.

Incredible night, and a real shame we couldn't be there in person.

Up the Mighty Blades!

Midfield had real bite. Well played to all three and the rest too. Did the crazy gang just beat the culture club?

This team and The manager just don't deserve your splendid support- these players gave me the best season last year in 55 years of solid support. whatever happens they deserve better backing than this rubbish- go F*** yourselves.
I over reacted when I saw the team sheet. On paper it looked the worst prem side we’ve put out so far, games aren’t won on paper! We’re all blades (I think) no need to tell us to f*ck ourselves

Great result could be some hope after all.

My birthday in just under an hour. Thanks for the present Chris and the boys. I will raise a glass tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom