Gone Elsewhere Mama balde

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Good article on him here.

Not the finished article, bit clumsy and not a great passer.
However, quick, strong, good in transitions and brave with the ball.
Can you post the finished article?

I'm not clicking that only to read something half written 😆

Don’t get this one.

We’ve landed Archer and Hamer, so why we need another right footed forward/ wing back, when our left side is so much weaker??

Don’t get this one.

We’ve landed Archer and Hamer, so why we need another right footed forward/ wing back, when our left side is so much weaker??

Baldock injury much worse than Hecky letting on?

Don’t get this one.

We'll hopefully get McAtee.

He will play on the left. Hamer and Souza on the middle.

Balde will either play just off Archer or he'll be to the right with McAtee to the left in a 3-4-2-1.

Means we don't have to put all our hope on McBurnie being fit.

He can also deputies for Archer, we can push Hamer up a bit and bring Norwood alongside Souza.

If we're feeling especially Kamikaze then we can have Balde and Archer just off McBurnie.

This kid looks rapid - would be some well needed pace off the bench and an alternative option if theres anything in it

like what we have done this last 2 week but please please please please please just sign a f***** LWB

We'll hopefully get McAtee.

He will play on the left. Hamer and Souza on the middle.

Balde will either play just off Archer or he'll be to the right with McAtee to the left in a 3-4-2-1.

Means we don't have to put all our hope on McBurnie being fit.

He can also deputies for Archer, we can push Hamer up a bit and bring Norwood alongside Souza.

If we're feeling especially Kamikaze then we can have Balde and Archer just off McBurnie.
see where you’re coming from.

With this signing, It does feel like the Pellistri deal won’t happen and that Hecky has got McAtee coming in.

see where you’re coming from.

With this signing, It does feel like the Pellistri deal won’t happen and that Hecky has got McAtee coming in.
It does as well.

Also with us playing City, very little value in announcing and paying McAtee just so he can sit and watch his parent club and loan club play each other.

This one isn't happening

Not cryptic enough, I’ve edited it for you below:

“Look to the east NOT the south west, HA ha ha, oh look I have an ePiPEN, but I’m not diabetic am I, hearing we’re in for NG from the bluebirds”

You’re welcome.

Genuinely can't work out if he's a world-beater or panel-beater from this compilation v Monaco 🤣 lad goes from sublime in one moment to Sunday league footballer the next

That's probably the worst compilation of him I've seen tbh

Serious Oli Burke vibes, looks good running with the ball until he tries to do something with it and all falls to pieces lol.

Back
Top Bottom