Gone Elsewhere Mama balde

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I so want this signing! Just based on the highlights video I admit! I mean, what else is there to go on! Looked at another video of his goal v Nigeria where Guinea-Bissau won 1 - 0.

Skip to 30 seconds, what control for the goal and real improvisation for the finish and then Peter Beagrie celebration for those old enough to remember Beagrie! Love the music on the video from the fans, African fans are amazing! One negative for Balde potentially signing is that Guinea-Bissau have qualified for the AFCON so he'd miss a couple of weeks minimum with that. On the other hand, we could support Guinea-Bissau in the AFCON; what's not to like about this signing!

What a bloody goal son

sounds like this guy could be a top signing also think larrouci might still come good shaky start but do think theres a good lwb there certainly better than lowe he has to be sold back to the championship
Disappointed with Larouci in the friendly. Can’t believe it’s the same player when he came on against Forest, lifted game imo

Disappointed with Larouci in the friendly. Can’t believe it’s the same player when he came on against Forest, lifted game imo

He did look decent but hopefully that’s not just because we’re comparing him to Max Lowe’s performance.

Seems the Pellistri deal is less likely, lets just get Balde, he looks class and is lightening quick, can you imagine Traore, Balde and Archer up front, now that will be worth watching!

Irrespective, I'm really optimistic on the next week in terms of incomings, maybe I shouldn't but I do feel if we get these deals done we can compete and you never know shove Alex Crooks and other pundits comments where the sun dunt shine!

Seems the Pellistri deal is less likely, lets just get Balde, he looks class and is lightening quick, can you imagine Traore, Balde and Archer up front, now that will be worth watching!

Irrespective, I'm really optimistic on the next week in terms of incomings, maybe I shouldn't but I do feel if we get these deals done we can compete and you never know shove Alex Crooks and other pundits comments where the sun dunt shine!
seen the youtube clips of balde and he will do for me looks 2 footed and takes players on something we do lack in the team might settle larrouchi down anall if there mates

Just wonder if his supposed versatility to play wing back may also be a factor we consider 🤔 Obviously we wouldn't buy him for that purpose but if it provides much needed cover at RWB it maybe ticks another box for this one

This one isn't happening
boring-bored.gif

I can see this one happening (instead of the lad being loans from Man Utd) and it seems that the price won't be too high to bring him in on a permanent deal. He seems to be a bit unpredictable in his game and that might be an asset for us where he could be a match winner. He also seems to be a youngish age and versatile enough to play in a number of positions with right hand side of an attacking 3 or even right wing back if injuries dictate. The versatility will appeal to Hecky. The fact that he is besties with the lad we already signed from Troyes is also a tick.

Back
Top Bottom