Gone Elsewhere Mama balde

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I so want this signing! Just based on the highlights video I admit! I mean, what else is there to go on! Looked at another video of his goal v Nigeria where Guinea-Bissau won 1 - 0.

Skip to 30 seconds, what control for the goal and real improvisation for the finish and then Peter Beagrie celebration for those old enough to remember Beagrie! Love the music on the video from the fans, African fans are amazing! One negative for Balde potentially signing is that Guinea-Bissau have qualified for the AFCON so he'd miss a couple of weeks minimum with that. On the other hand, we could support Guinea-Bissau in the AFCON; what's not to like about this signing!

I so want this signing! Just based on the highlights video I admit! I mean, what else is there to go on! Looked at another video of his goal v Nigeria where Guinea-Bissau won 1 - 0.

Skip to 30 seconds, what control for the goal and real improvisation for the finish and then Peter Beagrie celebration for those old enough to remember Beagrie! Love the music on the video from the fans, African fans are amazing! One negative for Balde potentially signing is that Guinea-Bissau have qualified for the AFCON so he'd miss a couple of weeks minimum with that. On the other hand, we could support Guinea-Bissau in the AFCON; what's not to like about this signing!

Annoying his country qualified for Afcon so he'd go missing in Jan for a bit of we do get him.

Gone form Ndiaye being missing at the Alcon, to about 4:/5 by the time the window is closed
But amazing to have so many internationals, when I started supporting United the first international I remember of note was Jostein Flo, if only we'd signed Jan-Aage Fjorfoft who went to Swindon at the same time; Harry signed the wrong Norwegian!

But amazing to have so many internationals, when I started supporting United the first international I remember of note was Jostein Flo, if only we'd signed Jan-Aage Fjorfoft who went to Swindon at the same time; Harry signed the wrong Norwegian!
Don't go forgetting t'owd Rog

I want this signing sooo bad.... we were trying for Akpom and Archer, we got one. Archer and Mama will be unstoppable.

Been high on our list for a while and we have been in contact with Troyes about him all summer. No idea if the button is being pushed but the fee he would cost would probably be the exact amount that we have left to spend. I didn't think this was a goer if we also bought Archer based on fee (not position) but the relevation of the Archer fee structure would leave me to feel that Balde would now be our last remaining purchase + 1-2 loans. What I have been told pre Archer news breaking yesterday was that this guy would definetely be coming in if we didn't spend the money on Archer. (As it transpires we will have chunky change left). Everything has been lined up with the player, contracts etc and Troyes are now awaiting our bid.
Very long way of telling us you don’t know fella

The club's got to stop all this sensible buying, what's next LHS midfielder and LWB , it's more than this old heart of mine can take I'm not used to it
could do with a LWB I feel to shaw up our left side that i think is weak.

Mama Balde's magic
He's got a magic cat
And when he delivers for the blades we will call him postman pat

He'll score them with his left
He'll score them with his right
And when we gain survival
We'll sing this song all night.

😋🚀
Second verse needs more courier related lyrics and I’ve absolutely no idea why

he posts them with his left
he posts them with his right
we always use royal mail
cus Evri‘s fuckin shite

I get that mate but the lad needs to play to change perceptions of him and it's disappointing for us he hasn't properly yet , obviously hecky and his team see more than we do maybe he's just not up to speed yet ?
Plus the lack of information on RND is killing the confidence of the fans in the LWB area up to now it's been all pretty make shift !!! A fully fit and firing squad will have us all quietly excited as we nearly have double cover everywhere especially if this lad comes in apart from LHS midfield
One of us may do the full squad positions hopefully at some point with a first choice in each one
Aye
But doesn’t that equally apply to the new (new) left back you’re advocating for ?
Larouchi looked decent (going forward?) @ Forest & is (already) an improvement on Lowe.
Agree that a competent left sided midfielder is needed & reckon that ‘improves’ the performance of the LB especially given that they’re playing alongside Robinson ( who is himself playing alongside 2 (currently?) other underperforming centre backs.
Not dissing JLT as he has some great qualities but he has to be @ the top of his own game to be effective leaving little capacity ‘covering’ / supporting Lowe / Larouchi (& Egan)

Trusty May also provide some possible solutions & Osborn is also ‘in the mix’ meaning that L(W)B is not a priority especially as / when / if(?) RND returns (& is given time) to pre - injury standards

Wonder if Yasser being here has anything to do with this, Troyes team mates, and good friends from what I gather

Having a Troyes team mate here could only help Larouci - so Balde could be worthwhile for that reason too, because Larouci, despite early showings, is still easily our best hope at LWB

If Balde is also an option for RWB, that's a big plus too because that should allow Osborn to focus only on LWB which, mercifully, would keep Lowe out of the squad altogether

Missing jigsaw piece of what we need.

Puts himself about, tricks, power, good shooting, right footed but uses his left well, explosive.

Opponents look very below PL average in lots of those highlights, but he'd be good depth, if nothing else. Lovleh

Teams he scored against in the farmers league top division were 5th, 17th, 12th, 9th (x2) 1st (x2) 7th, 12th, 19th, 3rd, 15th

Including 2 versus PSG and 1 versus Monaco, Montpellier, and our mates Marseille.

He can also play in even more positions than Ben Osborn; Screenshot_20230824-162801_Chrome.jpg
Opponents look very below PL average in lots of those highlights, but he'd be good depth, if nothing else. Lovleh

Aye
Did the commentator really introduce that by stating “The top two in group A kicking off in a boozer” ? - If so it’s a shame he’s missed the Forest game

sounds like this guy could be a top signing also think larrouci might still come good shaky start but do think theres a good lwb there certainly better than lowe he has to be sold back to the championship

Back
Top Bottom