CONFIRMED Lys Mousset

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Typical shite coming from posters who have done there research on Mouset !.
No manager gets them all right but he and his staff deserve trust on this one,he,s not coming cheap but wilder thinks he can do a job for us.
He's done enough to deserve our trust
Still feel the big one is yet to come !.
M
Some even learnt to spell his name! ;) 😁

I’m worried we’re scraping the barrel now. I don’t get why these skinflint owners don’t give just the extra few million to get the forward Wilder wants.
Who says they haven't!???

Might tempt Maupay with a fellow french. Inflated premprices, Lewis Dunk valued at 40 mill...................

The more I think about this, the more I like it. This kid was going to Bournemouth for 7 mill when Maupay only went for 1.7mill to Brentford. He looks stronger than Maupay and is quite a lot taller. Strikers are expensive these days, Zahore 8 mill, Rhodes 10 mill, Assombolonga 15 mill, so for 5 mill plus add ons this kid could be a real bargain. At the end of the day if he had been scoring regularly for Bournemouth then we wouldn't have got him. If he does sign, I for one am very excited to see him in the red and white.

At the end of the day we are buying potential at a very sensible price. If he proves successful, we pay £9.5m = bargain! If not, he goes to a Championship club for more or less the money we paid up front = no brainer!

He young, quick, strong and has premier league experience. Sort out his scoring boots and we could be onto a real winner. I'll back Tufty on this one!

At the end of the day we are buying potential at a very sensible price. If he proves successful, we pay £9.5m = bargain! If not, he goes to a Championship club for more or less the money we paid up front = no brainer!

He young, quick, strong and has premier league experience. Sort out his scoring boots and we could be onto a real winner. I'll back Tufty on this one!
It's hard to believe that we're talking of £9.5m as a 'bargain'!
How times have changed eh?

It's hard to believe that we're talking of £9.5m as a 'bargain'!
How times have changed eh?

*Rising to...

That's the big factor that's getting overlooked. IF we end up paying that, it'll be because his performances warrant it. So, it's an even better deal.

Seen a lot of people saying trust wilder, in wilder we trust about this signing, although his strike rate isn't great I hope he turns out to be a good signing.
On the other hand we're forgetting not all Wilders signings have worked out, Carruthers, Holmes, Evans, Leonard, Wilson, Washington, luckily we didn't spend that much money on that lot.
9.5 million is a lot to be gambling with.

Some highlights from his time in France / Early Bournemouth

Deffo has some skills we don’t have with pace and trickery.

Seen a lot of people saying trust wilder, in wilder we trust about this signing, although his strike rate isn't great I hope he turns out to be a good signing.
On the other hand we're forgetting not all Wilders signings have worked out, Carruthers, Holmes, Evans, Leonard, Wilson, Washington, luckily we didn't spend that much money on that lot.
We made a profit on that lot.

I don’t trust him to get every decision right. I do trust him to get most of them right.

You have to ask why tho surely?

True. But we could have asked why Tony Agana wasn’t a first team regular at Watford? We’d never even heard of the guy and there were no YouTube clips back in the day.

Bournemouth paid nearly £6m for this lad. He’s played at International level for France. He must have got something about him?

It’s typical of the kind of players we are shopping for. Unproven in the Prem. That’s where we are at. Accept it because tomorrow’s big Prem stars are today’s unproven Prem stars.

Back
Top Bottom