Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 28th August 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LUT
LUT
LUT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1630094050135.png v. 1630094056482.png
Championship Week 5 - Saturday 27th August 2021 - 15:00 - Kenilworth Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Luton Town vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Andy Davies
Assistant Referee: Akil Howson
Assistant Referee: Mark Pottage
Fourth Official: Neil Hair

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

I’m going for a 2-0 loss, no signings and a Chernobyl sized meltdown by 5pm tomorrow. Ever the optimist.

If we score 2 against Luton it will be first time we've scored 2 goals in back to back competitive fixtures in over 25 matches..

#Milestones

I take it this is another audio only on SUTV live even though confusingly it says

Watch the Blades take on Luton Town at Kenilworth Rd.
Listen live at all Blades games

Sneaky 2-1 win incoming.

———Foderingham ———

—Bash——Egan——Davies—

Baldock—Berge—Norwood—RND

—————-Freeman————-

————Sharp—McBurnie——-

Almost hoping we do lose to give the Prince a kick up the arse to get Slav’s transfer targets over the line before the deadline.

Almost hoping we do lose to give the Prince a kick up the arse to get Slav’s transfer targets over the line before the deadline.
I don’t think it will make much difference to be honest, was hoping the West Brom farce would of done that.

Think this will be another disappointing loss, hopefully proved wrong.

Luton aren't a big name, but they're a good team, improving constantly under this manager.

Bad result for them recently, but we all know what the Championship is like, anyone beats anyone.

Here's hoping that saying applies today and Blades get a shock win...

We do the same old things on the pitch,slow build up,side to side across the 18 yard line maybe the halfway line (if Luton relax the press),then Norwood will look for the inevitable pass/ping into the corners where 2 maybe 3 of our players will congregate and perform tippy/tappy from me to you football and get knowhere,Luton win the ball back and immediately counter attack us with lightening speed,and score.

Repeat,repeat,repeat the above until Luton have scored a couple of goals and we change tack and try panic attack hoof style in the last ten minutes.

Slav wants fresh players until he gets his wishes granted then nowt will change,other than the manager,as he leaves the club having realised he has been taken for a twat by the owners.

Big 5-1 win today lads. Ndiaye and freeman to run the show. This is will probably be my last optimistic score if we lose today

I predict a 3-3 draw, our strikers and midfield will have started to recognise each other after not seeing one another for the past 18 months, but our defence will be a tad suspect.

Back
Top Bottom