Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 28th August 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LUT
LUT
LUT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1630094050135.png v. 1630094056482.png
Championship Week 5 - Saturday 27th August 2021 - 15:00 - Kenilworth Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Luton Town vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Andy Davies
Assistant Referee: Akil Howson
Assistant Referee: Mark Pottage
Fourth Official: Neil Hair

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

I downloaded Nord VPN earlier in prep for the game and tried testing it out on some Netflix shows but the streams were blocked as it identified the VPN. I'm hoping it won't be that sophisticated for the blades match! Unless I'm missing something ie. some geolocations work better than others?
I actually have Nord anyway and if you get that message just try connecting to another server in that country. It happens sometimes.

I downloaded Nord VPN earlier in prep for the game and tried testing it out on some Netflix shows but the streams were blocked as it identified the VPN. I'm hoping it won't be that sophisticated for the blades match! Unless I'm missing something ie. some geolocations work better than others?
Netflix spend a small fortune on blocking IP's associated to VPNs, they have a large fulltime team working on doing only that... but yes it will work fine for SUFC live :)

Netflix spend a small fortune on blocking IP's associated to VPNs, they have a large fulltime team working on doing only that... but yes it will work fine for SUFC live :)
Ah ok, I thought that might have been the case but wasn't sure! Thanks 👍

Sincerely hope I’m wrong but “sprig of hope” performance within a narrow defeat ahead this afternoon. Probably 1-2 with Mr Sharp scoring our only goal.

it was always going to take 8 to 10 games to turn things around on the back of a non-existent pre-season.

Just hope he’s given more time than Weir was; still believe Weir was four or five games away from imposing a new possession-based, winning style on the team.

Just how long he’s allowed to be in positions 22-24 with us though is up for debate? I’d say as soon as we’re 9 points from safety it’s bye-bye. Thoughts?

God help us. Does anyone know where I can get a pair of glasses like Slav's please??

Great to see the creative midfield in action again,methinks those in power don't see it as a problem area,or it would have been sorted months ago.

The state of that line up.

Luton’s defence must be pissing themselves

we ain’t scoring today. AGAIN

Why is no cunt willing to change a fundamentally fucking broken line up?

Today will be Pass pass pass pass pass pass etc Norwood or Fleck lose the ball counter attack Luton score!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom