Match Thread Luton Town v. Sheffield United - 28th August 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

LUT
LUT
LUT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1630094050135.png v. 1630094056482.png
Championship Week 5 - Saturday 27th August 2021 - 15:00 - Kenilworth Road

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Luton Town vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee:
Andy Davies
Assistant Referee: Akil Howson
Assistant Referee: Mark Pottage
Fourth Official: Neil Hair

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Hopefully we look more fluent today, and things start to click.. need to move the ball a lot quicker, and keep it tight at the back.
Hope Freeman features at some point, as he looks more likely to give us a spark or break the lines and create in the final 3rd.

We really need a result to take into the international break but I've got a bad feeling about this one.

Jones knows how to get these lads playing, and they will be smelling blood already.

If we score 2 against Luton it will be first time we've scored 2 goals in back to back competitive fixtures in over 25 matches..

#Milestones
At first I read that as 25 years not months. Certainly feels like that long at least!

We need a win. How it comes is irrelevant. Dont care if we shithouse our way to an 89th min 1-0 win.

On my way down. Beers in hand, optimism & hope that this could be the day Fleck & Norwood roll back the years & Brewster remembers how to score

Expecting another lack lustre trudge. Scrape a draw? Take it atm...geez, the 1-0 home win vs Norwich and the giddy heights that brought seem an awfully long time ago. Last game before closing of window..oh the loan one closes later? Suppose we'll take it to the 11th hour of that before any? activity?
I'm normally more of a clapper than a serial moaner but the darkness is starting wrap around me like a 2 sizes too small heavy raincoat.
As ever & always..UTB

Almost hoping we do lose to give the Prince a kick up the arse to get Slav’s transfer targets over the line before the deadline.

It's sad isn't it ?
When you now the only thing that will effect any change is for us to reach a point where it's not acceptable, even for us.
The clubs problems are always of their own making.
When we win, there's no need for improvement, when we lose there's no need for improvement, when we are so diabolically shit that even our dopey fans won't accept it, then a few small improvements might be made.

It's going to be interesting to see who starts and is on the bench today. You'd expect anyone in the process of looking for a move to be left out.

I'd kind of like to see Brewster and Burke up front. They're both so bad at 11-aside football that I'd be interested to see what happens.

2-0 win for us today.

My lineup for today

Foderingham

Baldock
Egan
Davies
RND

Basham
Berge

Ndiaye
Freeman
Brewster

The 🐐

Fancy a boring 1-1
Remember seeing Eric Morecambe getting back on the Luton team bus back in the seventies where he was on their board after a visit to The Lane
bit ironic that we play Luton and the Pigs are are at Morecambe, the town where he came from and took the name

Just win blades, don’t care how or what score.

Freeman and Sharp to start

I'm not great with computers. Can someone explain how this nord vpn stuff works to watch the games through the Blades website please?

I'm not great with computers. Can someone explain how this nord vpn stuff works to watch the games through the Blades website?

Subscribe to Nord VPN or another VPN service. Set your location to another country, then access the Sheffield United app and purchase the game. It’s costly but if you get a VPN subscription it will work most weeks when we’re not on Sky etc.

I'm feeling oddly positive today...

3-1 Blades, the scoring drought ends...

No doubt I'll be here moaning in 3 hours when we've lost 1-0.

Subscribe to Nord VPN or another VPN service. Set your location to another country, then access the Sheffield United app and purchase the game. It’s costly but if you get a VPN subscription it will work most weeks when we’re not on Sky etc.
I downloaded Nord VPN earlier in prep for the game and tried testing it out on some Netflix shows but the streams were blocked as it identified the VPN. I'm hoping it won't be that sophisticated for the blades match! Unless I'm missing something ie. some geolocations work better than others?

Back
Top Bottom