Lunwank

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There should be a real pride in pulling on the red and white stripes.
Number 7 is an empty shirt, just going through the motions, dragging the shirt through the dirt for another woeful 90 minutes.
He’s just lucky the grounds are empty otherwise he’d be absolutely slaughtered by the fans, and who would blame ‘em?

I actually find it offensive to watch him. What with him refusing a contract and thus seemingly thinking he's better than us.

No good can come from him being anywhere near the first team, id personally just tell him to stay at home and see his contract out there.
See, I wouldn't care if he'd rejected a contract, but actually showed up to play football.. it's woefully embarrassing seeing him turn up, give 1 percent effort. It's insane seeing him on the team sheet week in week out! He's absolute dog, and he's been absolutely dog all of this season.

Utter waste of spunk hate him more than Swfc and I don’t say that easily hope he rots in the football wilderness the rest of his so called career

Most on here would see it as an absolute privilege to play for our club - so how can anyone forgive Lundstram's attitude and complete like of effort. Get rid now as he clearly dose not give a fuck about the club that he is currently stealing a wage from.

I remember Matt Kilgallon conducting himself the exact same way when he wanted out. That prick got off lightly in the estimations of the supporters.
Lundstram however, is even worse. He's roughly on a par with Jug Eared Cunt for me, which is quite an undertaking.
The 4 tyres on his RangeRover didn’t get off lightly.

I find reading all this quite cathartic. Over the last year my incredulity to some preferring Lundstram to Berge and suggesting hes a better player, the madness of suggestions we pay him 50k a week in line with our top earners.

Seeing the tide turn and practically everyone realising that he's simply an atrocious footballer is just lovely 😂

I've said it before and will say it again, he's a league 1 central midfielder at best, genuinely isn't Championship standard.

He'll sign for West Ham or similar and get his pay day, then not play because he's bobbins, then will get loaned out to the Championship, then not do anything of note, then get released, then end up in League 1.

Without hyperbole, one of the biggest failings of this club over the last 2 years is Lundstram still getting a starting position every week. Spending north of £100m on the squad and not improving that position.

There should be a real pride in pulling on the red and white stripes.
Number 7 is an empty shirt, just going through the motions, dragging the shirt through the dirt for another woeful 90 minutes.
I'd like to see the no. 7 shirt taken off him.
Last few matches he's not been fit to wear it.

I just don’t get it. Why is he still getting a shirt, now his biggest fan boy has left the club.

Saw this on Twitter which sums him up for me.

I noticed that during the game my old man was doing his nut thankgod it went it because every other player on the pitch would’ve got to the loose ball before Lundstram.

Not during the game but afterwards watching Julia Bradbury on Britain's Best Walks, I felt a few twitches of appreciation.
Thankgod it was after the game if you’d managed it during I’d have called you a sadist

Can’t believe he’s poncing about stealing a wage wearing the number 7 on his back, he hasn’t the class or the talent to wear the number Woody would run rings round that waste of space.

Can’t believe he’s poncing about stealing a wage wearing the number 7 on his back, he hasn’t the class or the talent to wear the number Woody would run rings round that waste of space.
Please don't mention his name in the same breath as Woody he couldn't lace his boots!!

It's a struggle watching the Blades just now. It's ducking awful watching Blades go through the motions, that is all that clown does most of the game. It's a real pity that covid squad bubble rules has stopped the young uns coming through.
Note to temp manager. Stop playing people who do not give a shit about our club, and, who are absolutely bloody shit!

I’m afraid that our current and previous management teams are treating the fans of this club with disdain by continually picking this prick. There is not one valid reason for him currently being on the team sheet and it is detrimental to everybody including the player himself. It just makes absolutely no sense and I fucking hate it.

Sorry, not having it... everyone saying Lundstram was jogging back uninterested;

That`s not fucking jogging, it`s a slow walk after eating your sunday lunch and 10 pints, a slow disinterested walk by a bloke who doesn`t care and has as much talent as a shit and arse`ole sandwich. (buttered)

Back
Top Bottom