Lunwank

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Remember wilder once saying if you don't want to play for us your of so how is he still playing
Because Wilder ain't there anymore..
Seriously, I cannot see what any of the management/coaching staff see in him ?
He's just not interested at all, can't pass cant cross,can't tackle without fouling,
So just why is he in the team ???
🤔

You know, if someone did that in the amateur football I play, the other players would tear them a new one.

Why are the other players tolerating this lack of effort?
Norwood looked to be avoiding passing him the ball.. Makes sense as to why we're significantly weaker on the right hand side.

Absolute fucking tosser.

You know, if someone did that in the amateur football I play, the other players would tear them a new one.

Why are the other players tolerating this lack of effort?
I think it’s safe to say that there’s no leaders in that side today despite whoever was given the armband

Everytime he loses the ball even if its just outside the box he jogs back. Wish he would jog on.

no way should be near first team,how his he allowed choice of corners,free kicks,enough.

Shocking performance by him again. His passing was poor, his work rate none existent, his attitude irresponsible, so for me Heckingbottom and Tindall can follow Wilder out the door as they are selecting him, and in the process cheating others that could be given the opportunity.

How the flying fuck is he our set piece taker too. In fact have we even got anyone who can put a consistently decent delivery in? I don’t think we have which is embarrassing in itself.

2020/21 Season - 0 Goals and 2 Assists, says it all really.
I dunno there’s probably a lot more to say. I’d love to know the amount of times he’s given the ball away in dangerous positions. The amount of times he’s hit the first man from a set piece. The amount of times his man has scored against us. On today’s performance alone I’d imagine it doesn’t make for flattering reading never mind over the season.

During the second half Jim Beglin (yes, I couldn't believe he's still around, either) said "If Lundstram carries on like this he's going to become a liability".

I know he was talking about today's game but I loved the use of the future tense.

But... I wish people would stop moaning about him. I've said time and time again, it's not that he can't be arsed, he's just a third division player accidentally being selected in Premier League games. It's not surprising he looks atrocious.

Well done to him for getting paid so well for such little ability. Blame the entirety of United's coaching staff and especially the previous manager and this caretaker one.

It's not his fault he's been promoted waaaayyyy beyond his level.

During the second half Jim Beglin (yes, I couldn't believe he's still around, either) said "If Lundstram carries on like this he's going to become a liability".

I know he was talking about today's game but I loved the use of the future tense.

But... I wish people would stop moaning about him. I've said time and time again, it's not that he can't be arsed, he's just a third division player accidentally being selected in Premier League games. It's not surprising he looks atrocious.

Well done to him for getting paid so well for such little ability. Blame the entirety of United's coaching staff and especially the previous manager and this caretaker one.

It's not his fault he's been promoted waaaayyyy beyond his level.

No, that’s an insult to our poor players who do put a shift in.

Lundstram is not trying his best. It is manifestly obvious at this point.

I hereby cease my previous defence of Lundstram.

Golden rule... If you give the ball away, you fucking well get back goal-side of it ASAP and worry about being tired later.

Some players are still doing what they can. They deserve better, and performances like that are poisonous. With crowds in, it would have ended already. And that really shouldn’t matter.

Totally undroppable and had yet another full 90 minutes today. If the coaching staff think he's playing so well that he gets a full game each week, there should be no surprise we are being relegated.

Where's a DOF when you need one?

I remember Matt Kilgallon conducting himself the exact same way when he wanted out. That prick got off lightly in the estimations of the supporters.
Lundstram however, is even worse. He's roughly on a par with Jug Eared Cunt for me, which is quite an undertaking.
Jug eared cunt 😂😂😂😂😂

I remember a couple of certain posters on here sticking up for the wonderful Lundstram.
I am now convinced they're Lundstram himself, his agent or his family because even they never slate him on any of these threads when 99% of Blades are allover social media.😅😅🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom