Lunwank

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lunderc**t must have mafia connections
Edit
sad twatting thing is we don't have a leader on the pitch we are blades no balls at the mo, fell sorry for Rammers having to put up with whats in front of him now, I know he dropped loads of goolies, but then he has been like davy crockett, put in some fantastic performances and stopped us from being mullered on a few occasions.

I remember a couple of certain posters on here sticking up for the wonderful Lundstram.
I am now convinced they're Lundstram himself, his agent or his family because even they never slate him on any of these threads when 99% of Blades are allover social media.😅😅🤣🤣

Some people do unforgivable things and have people stick up for them on here. Not that unusual.

Should never have played again after his shit show against Southampton other week...sadly the management do themselves no favours picking the cunt every week..so please fuck off with him.

My biggest fear is him realising that no one is going to sign him, and ultimately signing a new contract with us
That contract should’ve been torn up burned the ashes gathered and buried deep under ground.

Please.. Heckingbottom/Prince/Whoever has the power...

PLEASE GET SHUT OF THIS ABSOLUTE FUCKING CLOWN.

Abysmal, embarrassing and quite honestly insulting that this waste of spunk still STILL plays after absolutely piss poor and heartless performances.

Offer the cunt a freddo to stay, call it 15k to fuck off ASAP.
If we don't have anyone in the club better than him to replace him now, we're well and truly fucked.

Makes you wonder how and why we got rid of Mark Duffy so easily. Yet Lundstrum has had free reign. I said all along that Lundstrum is a fraud, he was riding high on the success last season and happened to be in the right place at the right time for his goals, never really offered anything as a team player.

That lunge he did against Wolves at the beginning of the season (that basically set up their goal) set the tone as to what was to come this season from him.

He actually makes me nostalgic for monty in our midfield. The lack of effort is unacceptable at any level of football. How he keeps getting a shirt every week is genuinely bewildering. I have defended him in the past as he was the best of a bad bunch, but he is absolutely taking the piss. The failure to get rid of him and mousset in the summer was a massive error. I can't imagine what the likes of Basham and Baldock think when they see someone blatantly tossing it off.

I’ve defended him in the past, but that was one of the worst solo performances I’ve ever seen from a professional footballer.

0 quality
0 work rate
0 desire
0 end result

I can accept a lack of quality, but no work rate is inexcusable. From that performance alone, he shouldn’t be seen in a Blades shirt again.

ive said it from september on here about lundstram not giving a f**k and many on here that were supporting him wouldnt have it they must have been blind and yet here we are in april and were still playing the useless t**t i would sooner see an under 18 who cares about the club play than this nob

If we don't have anyone in the club better than him to replace him now, we're well and truly fucked.
Agree 100%.our lack of midfield options is ridiculous. If none of our U23s can better Lunnys performance today then I can safely say that they will never make professional footballers. I would much rather see brunt or ndiaye given a chance than watch Lunny in a blades shirt again.

ive said it from september on here about lundstram not giving a f**k and many on here that were supporting him wouldnt have it they must have been blind and yet here we are in april and were still playing the useless t**t i would sooner see an under 18 who cares about the club play than this nob
Me and you both pal.

I didn't want to see him in a blades shirt again in December let alone now bin the useless t**t off now and play Burke there for the rest of the season.

It’s plainly untrue that he wasn’t trying earlier in the season. Having said that I have to admit the longer the season has gone on it’s becoming abundantly obvious he no longer gives a toss.

We are nearing a point where a retired Dean Hammond is looking like a better option.

The amount of stupid things Lunny did in the second half in our own half was unforgivable. It was if he was trying to setup Leeds for another goal!

I actually think Fleck does alright most games but Norwood is no better than Lundstram aswell. The problem with JL is..

• Doesn't want to be here (contract rejection)
  • Doesn't score
  • Doesn't create
  • Gives the ball away
  • Looks not bothered, even when we score
  • Can't beat the first man in a set piece

and he's one of the main men in our midfield - scary really

He actually makes me nostalgic for monty in our midfield. The lack of effort is unacceptable at any level of football. How he keeps getting a shirt every week is genuinely bewildering. I have defended him in the past as he was the best of a bad bunch, but he is absolutely taking the piss. The failure to get rid of him and mousset in the summer was a massive error. I can't imagine what the likes of Basham and Baldock think when they see someone blatantly tossing it off.
To mention him in the same breath as monty is an insult . Whatever montys limitations were , he had a heart as big as a house .

Lundstram is an poor player to play with . He gives the ball away through lack of effort, jogs back then expects someone else to go into the tough areas and clean up his mess.
He is playing like he did in the promotion season when he couldn't get into the starting 11.

Just looking at the stats today and he lost possession 13 times today. 13! There will have been conference league midfielders who have given the ball away less this weekend. And it's not as if he's even giving possession away trying to make killer through balls and defence splitting passes. It's basic 7 or 8 yard passes and first touches bouncing 4 yards away from him.

I honestly don't think any youth team midfielder can be any worse than this. N'Diaye should start next game, he can't do any worse than this shitshow

There should be a real pride in pulling on the red and white stripes.
Number 7 is an empty shirt, just going through the motions, dragging the shirt through the dirt for another woeful 90 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom