look who popped in

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Come on then CB, what juicy gossip did he have to say? Let's cut the nice guy talk and get straight down to the scandalous stuff

He reaffirmed much of what has been said on here.'re NC falling out with players. The players respect for Morgs. Etc etc

He reaffirmed much of what has been said on here.'re NC falling out with players. The players respect for Morgs. Etc etc

col, spill the beans. You come on here with a picture of you and porter looking all matey and leave us with this cryptic clue of what he told you. We're all blades on here, we can handle the truth.

One of the first things he asked was do I think Adkins will hang on. Which I thought was a bit strange.
Too many of the younger players not working hard enough on the pitch.Also a criticism of his current team.
He also said that a lot of things brought up on forums like this are on the nail and we often hear of things before the players do.
One or two other snippets and he was quite critical about one or two current players (especially in defence) we all know who they are.
He lives fairly close to us and may well pop in again so I don't intend to plaster everything we spoke about on here.
Sorry

're Morgs... All the players have lots of respect for the man and would have liked him to have got the job.

col, spill the beans. You come on here with a picture of you and porter looking all matey and leave us with this cryptic clue of what he told you. We're all blades on here, we can handle the truth.

you forgot to add that we will keep everything secret and not divulge anything.........he might just open up then. ;)

UTB

Reactions: Dkc

One of the first things he asked was do I think Adkins will hang on. Which I thought was a bit strange.

Interesting. I've been saying I think he might just walk if we don't go up this season and cite his "if we can be united" caveat as his get out clause.

Back
Top Bottom