South Park x Sheffield United scarf??

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Firstly apologies if this is in the wrong section or if there's even a thread on this already.

My mate and his gf have just popped round and she's showing me her new scarf. It's a knitted South Park (the cartoon) scarf with Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny on it. Underneath each character it says Sheffield United.

She got in in a charity shop on London road. Has anyone seen one before? Best crossover blades merch I've ever seen.

Sure I saw them on that stall on Cherry St on match days at some point probably 3/4 years ago.

I saw a kid wearing a scarf with something relating to the 4-2 win over the snorters. That’s the one I’m after.

Used to see these allover the place at the lane with simpsons and all sorts, presume the club have moved these none-offical vendors on.

Yeah they were sold outside the ground when South Park was massive. I think I have some pin badges knocking around. About 1997-1998-1999 I reckons.

I believe it was an official collaboration between the two as Comedy Central were keen to explore the revenue streams generated by Nationwide football league clubs.

There were some great unofficial merch efforts back in the 90/00s, recall the old man having a T Shirt in the early 90s which had a T-Rex in a Wendy shirt with JURASSIC PORK above it

Back
Top Bottom